Just stayed for two nights in the Woodlands Hotel having arrived in Saundersfoot with no accommodation previously booked. The hotel is at the top of the small hill leading into the town so our superior room had the benefit of a sea view which was an added bonus. The room was spacious and immaculate, perhaps not entirely to our taste furnishings wise, but the cleanliness, space and very warm welcome from Nicole more than made up for this. Breakfast was the usual B and B spread and was good. We were very happy with our choice and would return to this very reasonably priced hotel in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small guest accommodation 450 yards village centre and 200 yards from the beach, all rooms en suite, superior rooms are larger with sea view, standard rooms overlook the garden. Free off road parking. Fully licenced, bar leads onto the beer garden. On the Pembrokeshire coastal path route. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your The Woodlands Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woodlands Hotel Saundersfoot
- The Woodlands Hotel Saundersfoot, Wales