nicole and mark were the perfect hosts .the room was excellent and very clean and the bathroom was'nt short of anything,there were plenty of towel,s and shampoo for the 3 of us.The room had a lovely view of the gower coast and saundersfoot bay.Me and my wife and daughter all slept very well.The breakfast was excellent, a good selection of cereals.The garden at the rear of the property was lovely and the dog's and cat made my daughter's day.Would stay here again.I would not hesitate to recommend.Thank you Nicole and Mark.David Sian and Sara Edwards.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small guest accommodation 450 yards village centre and 200 yards from the beach, all rooms en suite, some rooms are larger with sea view, standard rooms overlook the garden. Free off road parking. Fully licenced, bar leads onto the beer garden. On the Pembrokeshire coastal path route. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Woodlands Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woodlands Hotel Saundersfoot
- Woodlands Guesthouse Saundersfoot, Wales