“Just what's required after a good walk.”

Wiseman's Bridge Inn
Ranked #13 of 41 Restaurants in Saundersfoot
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 29, 2013

We've just returned from a 7 night Static Van holiday, based just outside Saundersfoot. We walked everyday, and as the Inn is located on the Pembrokeshire Coastal Walk, is was ideally located both on our way out towards Amroth and way back towards Saundersfoot. Its location offers stunning views accross the sea, and luckily as the sun shone on us everyday, we were able so sit out on the plentiful benches. It was well frequented, both outside but also in the lovely quaint Bar area. A good selection of Real Ales was on offer, with prices that didn't break the Bank. Good value bottles of wine and lovely meals were also thr order of the day, served up by friendly helpful Staff. The beach with its golden sands and multi coloured pebbles was lovely. The clear waters of the sea was ideal for our labrador dog, but a touch cold for Bev and I. He loved it. The Inn is frequented not only by the Walkers, but also the many motorists who pay a visit. Well worth a visit. BevandFras.

1  Thank bevandfras

Reviewed May 28, 2013

on holiday with friends booked a table enjoyed a truly fabulous meal, good service, very reasonable. we all had very good food. Definitely recomend.

1  Thank Beverly J
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We stayed just recently at Saundersfoot which is just a short 20 min walk away,we found this a great place to sit and soak up the last few hours of sunshine with a lovely veiw over the bay. It was very busy on the Sunday and the food looked good so we decided to eat there during the week, it wasnt as busy and we wasnt disapointed, good service off both the bar staff and the restaurant girls, the size of the portoins was large and we left with full stomachs and the garlic bread with cheese wrapped for later (couldnt manage it ), They have 3 real ales on tap the best i found was the old speckled hen, the wine at a decent price too.

2  Thank Roypart1
Reviewed May 18, 2013

4 of us had drinks and then dinner here. The views over the water were excellent from the dining room. The service was great and the food was fantastic and also very good value. There was a very good choice of food on the menu. The place had a really nice feel to it. I would go back next time I am in the area and would make this a place to visit for any first time visitor to the area.

1  Thank Alex P P
Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

I really want to love this pub in every way but the food is just 'ok'. Location is stunning, staff are lovely, atmosphere is great, interior is proper old fashioned pub style which i think is fab and a positive for me is that the Bar allows dogs. I just can't get over the mediocre food, it's not bad, it's just consistently 'ok'. I have been holidaying in this area for years and always visit the pub in the hope that the food has had an injection of creativity and flavour...but it's consistently 'ok' and I always wish I had just walked back to the caravan for a homemade sarnie and saved myself a tenner. This year I've started walking further and visit the Amroth Arms instead, sorry Wiseman's Bridge, I have tried!