“Perfect tea time stop for a serving of chips”

Marina Fish Chips & More
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: A modern slant on the traditional-The Marina is located on Saundersfoot harbour and is a modern fish and chip restaurant where you can order traditional fish and chips with real ale beer batter or have a piece of fresh fish grilled with a salad. You may wish to eat your fish with a glass of wine or bottle of beer in the restaurant or take it away to the beach.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Decided to have something quick and after looking on Trip Advisor we visited the Marina for some chips. They were pretty good by all standards and also decided to have the curry sauce which was fruity albeit very nice. All in all a good stop off whilst visiting Saundersfoot.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Delicious fish and chips but my issue is all the plastic used. We ate in and the cups were disposable, the sauces were sold in individual plastic pots and the straws were plastic too! Bearing in mind all the public around plastic in the ocean this blatant disregard for environmental concerns seems even more poignant as this restaurant is right by the sea!

Reviewed April 10, 2019

best fish and chips ever really nice staff eat in or out or take away we did both would and will go back recomend

Reviewed April 3, 2019

We just drove over from Tenby and found this lovely fish shop at the harbour.We had haddock as coming from Grimsby thats what we like,The fish and home made chips were a delight. I tried the curry sauce, which was awful,not like chinese curry sauce.The place was very clean and staff friendly. The stairs to the toilets I found to steep for me to even try.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 29, 2019 via mobile

This is the 2nd time that I have visited herein the last 6 months. I ordered a sausage and batter and chips for my hubby and a salad and chips for me, to take away. The lady at the till then asked if I am vegetarian - I am. She then told me that the chips are cooked in beef dripping. I thanked her for telling me that and told her that no one had told me that when I came here last time and so I had eaten them! There was nothing written on the menu board to say this and I really think that the information should be there for all to see especially in these enlightened times!
How many other vegetarians/vegans have inadvertently eaten these chips without realising that they are cooked in animal products?
I cancelled my order of chips and just had the salad; my husband (who eats animal products) enjoyed his sausage in batter and chips and said that it was very nice indeed.
That said, the lovely lady on the till then rang through to a restaurant on the other side of the car park and asked if they would do me a takeaway portion of chips and assured me that they would be cooked in oil - she was so lovely and couldn't have done any more for me. It is because of her customer service and my husband's comments that he enjoyed his meal that I have given the 3 stars.
Vegetarians and vegans beware!!!

Date of visit: March 2019