“Afternoon meal”

The Captain`s Table
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Captain's Table is situated right on the harbour in the thriving little coastal town of Saundersfoot on the west coast of Wales. The perfect refreshment stopover if you are walking the Pembrokeshire Coastal path from Tenby to Amroth. We serve FRESH food with vegetarian and children's options. Steaks, fish and seafood are always available and our pizzas, curry and lasagne are made in house by our chefs. Sunday Lunch is our speciality. We have an extensive selection of spirits, craft beers, wine and real ale. Our large beer garden lends itself to musical evenings . There is also an elevated platform where you can enjoy views of the sea and watch the sun go down, or, shelter from the sea breeze in our colourful little beach huts. Come and join us. We offer good food, great beers and the warmest welcome in Wales.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Went here with my husband and granddaughter coz nowhere else available. If I had seen toilets before I had ordered food I wouldn’t have bothered. They were filthy and I wondered what kitchen area was like. Whole place could do with a deep clean. Food arrived and it was very poor. I couldn’t eat mine [curry]. Would never go again and we are in Saundersfoot every weekend☹️☹️

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (108)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Called in for a quick bite, wife had lasagne which she really liked. I had oven haddock fillet, jacket potato was hard, stir fried veg consisted of onions, mushrooms and peppers, for £12...service was good but I feel meal should have been around £8. Fish wasn't that special for price.

Reviewed September 3, 2019

Came in on bank holiday Monday for a meal, come regularly but try to avoid during busier times of the year (summer holidays). Brought friends who were visiting as as always a really good meal! Pizzas all round were fresh and weren’t greasy. Good selection of gins and a better selection of wines than there used to be.
Food was quick, despite the busy evening. However one member of staff was very rude, though when the manager was told he quickly apologised - told he was summer staff - and rectified the situation.
All in all a lovely atmosphere for some food and a few drinks and an even better meal than usual.
Thank you!

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed September 2, 2019

We called for a drink mid-afternoon. i was a bit cold and really wanted a coffee. My son-in-law was told they didn't do coffee which I found surprising as they serve food. I asked for sparkling water and this was served in the bottle with no glass. I can't comment on the food as we didn't eat, but in fairness the food served to a nearby table did look nice.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed September 1, 2019 via mobile

After a very long drive we were looking for somewhere to have dinner and came across this place, nice outdoor beer garden, although it was a bit chilly!
Inside it's a bit dark and the lighting made it a bit difficult to read the menu, good selection of food available to order, we were happy with our meals, cheap and cheerful pub grub.
Staff were very friendly at the bar.