“The best 40th Birthday ever!!!”
Review of Swallow Tree Gardens Restaurant - CLOSED

Swallow Tree Gardens Restaurant
Cuisines: European
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Restaurant with stunning sea views and large al fresco eating area. November 2014 - we are currently closed on a temporary basis, but please call us for further information. We would like to thank all our customers for supporting our restaurant and for all the kind reviews we have received.
Tenby
“The best 40th Birthday ever!!!”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Had an amazing night here on 2nd June for my 40th birthday. 25 of us ate, the food, restaurant, service, setting, view, staff were all brilliant. Thanks so much to Gaynor & Jenn, you pulled out all the stops and made an extra special night doubly memorable!! The lamb loin main was to die for! The crab taster was awesome, the melon refresher was sublime! 25 out of 25 people had a fabulous night.......they all said the food was super!! If you are staying in Saundersfoot any time, make the effort to go up the hill, search for this place & you'll have the best meal in Saundersfoot!!

Visited June 2013
Swallowtreegardens, Manager at Swallow Tree Gardens Restaurant, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Thank you so much for your comments, we are glad you had such a great party, I know that Jenn enjoyed cooking for you all, and we are pleased that it went so well for you all......

Wales
“Awesome y'all”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

FOODIES LOOK LOOK LOOK I had to share this with y'all, After treating myself to a night out on Friday at Swallow Tree Gardens Restaurant I had to share this, We went to the Southern themed evening with amazing food and also music provided by West Coast Blues Band. My wonderful friend Jen provided ALL the homestyle southern food which I must add was AMAZING I had the sticky ribs served with plenty of sides that included grits, slaw, fries and mac n chesse all being homemade, and the desserts well EVERYTHING even the ice cream is home made. I will say if you only treat yourself once this summer you HAVE to go here. The food is AMAZING and the staff give a warm and wonderful welcome and the service is a credit to Jen, it shows as the staff want to be there and you can just see by the smiles on thier faces please show some support and try this hidden gem in Saudersfoot book early tho to avoid dissapointment as they are really busy xx

1 Thank SteffiJane
Swallowtreegardens, Manager at Swallow Tree Gardens Restaurant, responded to this review, July 6, 2013
Wow! Thank you so much for your fantastic review, it looks like a good time was had by all that evening. We have a Thai Theme Evening on Friday July 12, bookings only! Let's hope it will be as good as The Southern Theme Evening, although it looks like that's going to be a hard one to beat! Thanks again.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous food great service In lovely surroundings went to themed Southern Night food was delicious a real treat staff so frien”
Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

I visited Swallow tree gardens restaurant on its opening night and had a lovely night with friends the food was freshly cooked and delicious, the service I recieved was friendly and efficient I would certainly recommend it as a great. Place to eat the view over the bay from the restaurant is magnificent will defiantly return soon

1 Thank Bevearley
Swallowtreegardens, Manager at Swallow Tree Gardens Restaurant, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Thank you for your kind words regarding our restaurant, we hope you keep returning......
“Amazing”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

I went to the Southern Night last night with my family. There was 13 of us and all of our meals came out together and everything tasted amazing i had 3 courses and 4 drinks and my bill was £25 amazing compliments to the chef and the bar and waitress staff and great music

• Visited June 2013
Thank you for your comments, we are so glad you enjoyed our 'Theme' Evening. We hope you come and enjoy our restaurant with your family again.
Milton Keynes, England, United Kingdom
“Extreemly Pleasant Restaurant”
Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

My hubby and I went to Swallowtrees last night for an anniversary meal. After looking at reviews on TA we plumbed for this one and were not disappointed. The service was exceptional by the 2 waiting staff. We skipped starter as room was required for dessert. Our main courses were delicious, I had clam & salmon linguini filled by raspberry & mascapone tart. I couldn't fault anything so, therefore, would highly recommend. Plus the bill didn't break the bank at under £50 including drinks.

1 Thank Babs H
Thank you for your review on our restaurant, we appreciate any feedback, and we are grateful to you for taking the time to write some nice comments...........