“The best coffee on the coast”
Review of The Lounge

The Lounge
Ranked #15 of 32 Restaurants in Saundersfoot
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Waitstaff
Description: Licenced Coffee Bar, open 7 days per week, serving a wide range of food & beverages. Ever changing daily specials.
Wakefield, United Kingdom
“The best coffee on the coast”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

My wife and I always go to The Lounge for coffee and cake when we are in the area. We sit at one of the outside tables because we have our dog with us but once I have ordered our food and drinks are brought out to the table.
I am not exaggerating about the coffee, indeed it is possibly the best in South Wales.

• Visited July 2014

Bridgend, United Kingdom
“Small but perfectly formed”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

Exactly what you want - quite small inside, but catered well for a family of 4 - from instantly offering to take our pram, to the great little "Scooby Snack" for kids for £1.60 - which was a little Petit Filous, raisins, carrots, cucumber and cheese, which we ordered as a little side dish between the kids, and they demolished it!!

I had the chicken and pesto panini, and it was delicious !

Returning locals were in there, which is always a good sign!

Visited June 2014
Haverfordwest
“Don't bother, the staff clearly don't!”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Attended this cafe with my partner, on arrival whilst deciding where to sit the staff were not at all friendly not even a welcoming smile or simple hi was given.
Ordered two basic meals which were, of average price. Lady on the til was generally rude as if she didn't want to be there.
Once our food arrived, I immediately noticed mine (a jacket potato) seemed cold. After one bite it was clear that the potato had barely been heated, with a warm (not hot) filling thrown on the top. I took my food to the counter and explained to the lady, who took my plate and didn't even offer an apology or explain they would heat it up. My meal finally came back after being microwaved (could hear the ping) I looked at the plate to see that the original filling (cheese and vegetables) had been thrown over the top of the potato onto the same plate which had part of the original cold mouthful still on it, the waitress offered no apology what so ever, put the plate down and walked away. At no point were the meals checked and I left feeling extremely unhappy. I will never visit this eatery again and advise that you don't either!

1 Thank Rachelleww
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Continues to Please”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

We visit The Lounge in Saundersfoot each time we visit Wales. Although it is sometime since we were last there it is still the same comfortable, hospitable and value for money place around.
Food and drinks as always very good, staff polite and cheerful. It seems that The Lounge has settle into a good all round establishment,
. They also have a Lounge in Tenby - just as good - keep it up

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Lovely”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

Called for breakfast and weren't disappointed. Spotlessly clean and very nice cooked breakfast and coffee. Cakes looked fantastic but unfortunately was too full to try! Will definitely call there again.