There were 3 of us so we stayed in the luxury apartments. We were very impressed with the apartment. Only a short walk from the main Hotel. Two big bedrooms ensuite and beds very comfy, also spotlessly clean and turn down service at night. We hadn't realised that they were two stories high and unfortunately my 83yr old mother struggled with the steps leading to apartment, however, that was mainly my fault in that I forgot to mention this at time of booking. Staff were very helpful and understanding our situation offered a room in Hotel but we declined because we didn't want to incur extra costs. The Spa was brilliant and was fantastic to swim outside with the wind and rain. Meal Xmas eve was excellent with champagne flowing. Xmas day Food and service all exceptional. Friendly Manager Andrew came round the tables chatting and asking if all ok, I thought this was such a nice touch. I thought that maybe there could have been some sort of entertainment tho, carol singers, or dance on Xmas eve.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A destination spa hotel with 46 rooms, 20 with sea view and balcony. Cliff top restaurant and marine spa with thermal suite and infinity edge vitality pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your St Brides Spa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Brides Hotel Saundersfoot
- St Brides Saundersfoot
- St Brides Spa Hotel Saundersfoot, Wales