“Just the right place for a special occasion!!”

and 1 more site!
St Brides Spa Hotel
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Saundersfoot
Reviewed October 1, 2013

A special birthday break at this very special hotel. Friendly, attentive staff. Excellent food (a little rich for some) served in impressive dining room with views over the bay. Well furnished, comfortable bedroom.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Stbrides-1, Owner at St Brides Spa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2013

Thank you for your generous words and I have passed these along to the team. I am pleased to hear you had such a great stay for your special birthday and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Andrew

Write a ReviewReviews (1,216)

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Just went last week, as been when we were children, and remember the Hotel on the Hill,
My Husband wanted to go back and see what it was like, and to stop in the Hotel on the Hill!
we were not disappointed, we had a lovely stay, Hotel very clean, food very good, staff very good,
found the spar very good and we loved the infinity pool, this was in with the room, £210 a night
for this room with sea view, we just found the room a bit small, not much room to put clothes if you were staying longer! but still lovely room, will go again.

1  Thank jillian d

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at St Brides. I am pleased to hear that your expectations of the ‘Hotel on the Hill’ lived up to what you hoped we would be. I have passed on your kind words to the team and we all look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

This was a special treat for a bride-in-waiting and her mum. With 4 days to go a pamper session seemed like a good idea. And it was . We had a fantastic time allowing a whole day for the pamper for two package. The weather was fine and the views spectacular but we were there for the quiet and soothing spa experience. We cant rate it high enough!! It was a brilliant time, fabulous food, comfy rooms and the spa day was superb. The staff were friendly and helpful, mindful of the bride to be and couldn't do enough for us. Other than paying silly money for a bottle of water ( my fault- forgot to say TAP water) the 3 days away was blissful. And the wedding... was lovely .The bride was glowing and relaxed. Mission achieved. Thank you St Brides

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

I am so pleased to hear that you both had such a fantastic time before the bride’s big day and have told the team of your generous words. The view is something we never get tired of so we’re glad to hear you agree there! We are all glad to hear that the wedding itself was lovely and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

We made then amended our booking prior to arrival which was handled efficiently and confirmation emails received summarising changes. Warm welcome on arrival then personally shown to our (best) room and given assistance with luggage. The hotel has a ‘boutiquey’ feel about it and the service felt personal and friendly. The room size was smaller than expected however the view over the bay and round the headland was to die for. We were allocated room 115 which was on the corner with dual aspect hence more light. The room was spotless and the fixtures and fittings were of a very high standard. The bathroom was ‘open plan’ to the bedroom which I am not a huge fan of however this wasn’t an issue for us (the toilet door was frosted glass which didn’t give the feeling of total privacy). I requested a glass be delivered to the room when the turn down was performed and this was duly delivered and toiletries were regularly replaced.

The bar was calm and comfortable and the wine I chose delicious. For our evening meal I requested a table by the window (obviously for the views) and I was assured this would be accommodated if possible. We were later shown to the most perfect table and enjoyed a heavenly meal – I wished the night could have lasted forever. It was so romantic – or was that just because I have a lovely husband?! Both mornings we were shown to the same table so the view once again set us up for the day. At breakfast the morning we were leaving I lost an earring and the Manager and staff could not have been more helpful. I did find it in my clothing however I was impressed with their concern. I would definitely return and recommend to others.

Room Tip: 115 - A corner best room so dual aspect with more light.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
StBrides, Owner at St Brides Spa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to detail your experience of St Brides. Here at St Brides the view is something we never tire of and I am pleased to hear you agree with us!

Being the only destination spa hotel west of Cardiff our guests believe that our tariffs reflect the quality and standard of service we provide and offer great value for money.

It is fantastic to read that you enjoyed your visit and that the team made your stay special. We work tirelessly to maintain our high standards and ensure our guests leave wanting to return. Your kind words have been shared with the whole team who hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

What an absolutely stunning hotel. My wife and I had a short, special 1 night break, away from our 3 and 5 year olds and really could not have hoped for a more perfect place.

From the welcoming and friendly staff to the sensational panoramic views this hotel is superb. Our room was a "Good with balcony and seaview" and whilst not facing the harbour (the ultimate view I would say) still gave us a breathtaking sweep of the ocean to wake upto and enjoy from both the bed and the balcony itself. The "Good room" was quite small but beautifully decorated and presented, with a wonderfully comfortable bed.

We dined in the resturant on the evening and the food was fantastic as was the attentive service. Also the views from the restuarnt/bar etc are stunning at night with the lights of the harbour and town twinkiling below.

The spa, in particular the hydrotherapy pool with its infinity aspect is simply stunning - just be aware that you book a 90 minute slot for this rather than have unlimited use. whilst this might not suit some it actually enhances the spa experience as the whole complex (inc: sauna / Steam rooms etc) is only ever host to 10 people at any one time.

All in all this is a fantastic hotel in every way - As a romantic getaway it certainly takes some beating.

We can not wait to return !!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

I am so pleased to read your feedback and delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at St Brides. The view is something we never tire of and I am glad to hear that you agree with us! We pride ourselves on delivering consistently high standards of service and I am delighted that the team made your stay so special.

Our guests believe our rates offer fantastic value for money - especially out of season where we include complimentary dinner included in our rates. Keep an eye on our website for our special value added offers and always book direct with us!

We hope to see you again soon at St Brides.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

We had a fantastic stay in this hotel. The room was lovely with beautiful views of the beach and sea. We stayed for 3 nights and ate in the restaurant. The meals were excellent. All staff were friendly and helpful. Saundersfoot is a gorgeous spot and unspoiled. The hotel is excellent and we will return.

Room Tip: A room with a sea view
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank HeidiBedfordshire

Thank you for taking the time to write such a glowing review, I have passed your kind words along to the team. Here at St Brides we pride ourselves on delivering consistently high standards of service and I am delighted that the team made your return stay special.

We look forward to welcoming you back to St Brides again soon.

Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

I spent a full day here fort birthday. Absolute bliss! Attentive but not intrusive staff. The aroma is wonderful and refreshments constantly available. I had lunch in the gallery which was faultless! My only disappointment was that the salt mist room was out of action.

• Stayed: July 2013

I am delighted to hear that your birthday celebrations with us were a success and that you enjoyed yourself. I am sorry that our salt infusion room was unavailable during your visit, but pleased this did not detract from your overall enjoyment of the day.

Andrew

Also consider these accommodations in or near Saundersfoot
The Gower Hotel and Orangery Restaurant
Premier Inn Tenby Town Centre Hotel
Slebech Park
Slebech Park
#3 of 6 in Haverfordwest

Been to St Brides Spa Hotel? Share your experiences!