I wanted a pamper day and didn't want to travel too far, opted for the St brides Spa package £180.00 a bit of money but with 5 treatments and 2 course lunch thought it was worth a go.
Arrived at 9.15am and I was treated like a queen, the staff are lovely especially Gwen who carried out the treatments she looked after me and made my time very special. The 2 course lunch menu was a little restricted but opted for the prawns in lemon mayo, they were lovely followed by an exotic fruit punch very nice, could have done with a glass of wine but that the un-healthy bit. The spa offers an infinity pool, steam room, sauna, tropical shower and ice fountain, the salt room was out of order this was a shame as it would have been nice to have tried everything. All in all a lovely relaxing day out.... will be back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A destination spa hotel with 46 rooms, 20 with sea view and balcony. Cliff top restaurant and marine spa with thermal suite and infinity edge vitality pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda and LateRooms so you can book your St Brides Spa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Brides Hotel Saundersfoot
- St Brides Saundersfoot
- St Brides Spa Hotel Saundersfoot, Wales