When we were looking for a suitable venue for our reception, we looked at SBSH and another few potentials. We went with SBSH over the others because the management were excellent, the venue was fab and the food was very good. On the day, the staff were professional, everyone raved about the fantastic food and how amazing their rooms were. The views really are amazing.
We also stayed in the hotel, our room was fab. Great views, lovely bathroom and good facilities. I really loved how there was REAL milk in the fridge for making tea/coffee rather than that UHT rubbish!!! Breakfast was also very good, varied choice and tasted amazing - all made to order. Service was excellent too. We used the Spa which was excellent, clean and relaxing (and because you do have to pay a small amount to use makes it quiet so totally worth it). I also indulged in a treatment which was fantastic - all very professional and friendly.
Would recommend to anyone looking for a romantic weekend away with plenty of walks on the beach and massages or trip with friends which will revolve around food and plenty of alcohol.... You will not be disappointed with the rooms, the food nor the service. It is close to Tenby so there is plenty to do too if you feel the need to leave Saunderfoot!
Many thanks to all at SBSH for such a fantastic weekend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A destination spa hotel with 46 rooms, 20 with sea view and balcony. Cliff top restaurant and marine spa with thermal suite and infinity edge vitality pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and LateRooms so you can book your St Brides Spa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Brides Hotel Saundersfoot
- St Brides Saundersfoot
- St Brides Spa Hotel Saundersfoot, Wales