Review Highlights
Days bass fishing

Booked a trip on this charter boat had a great day out and was thankful for all the good tips .good... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Barry M
Outstanding

We have been out with Stewart two times now and some of the best fishing ever. The last trip was... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
ClaytonG124

All reviews pollock mackerel fishing trip captain stuart sea fishing caldey island fantastic skipper sport fishing great fishing blue sharks look forward to our next catch fish great afternoon hour trip his son bass saw seals
Selected filters
Reviewed September 9, 2019 via mobile

Fantastic day from start to finish. Great boat and facilities. Stuart the captain took us out to areas where he thought the sharks would be and sure enough they were there. 7 blue sharks caught in total, 3 were over 100lbs and one monster well over 200lbs! Captain and his deck hand were very welcoming and I look forward to our next trip with the ebony May!

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed August 30, 2019

Had a really enjoyable 5 hour sport fishing. Lucy in the office was very helpful In making the booking. The Ebony May is a lovely boat and Stuart is a great skipper - always attentive and moving the boat to suss out different fishing opportunities. I think everyone on board caught. I had a lot of mackerel, a small pollack and a couple of nice thornback rays. I’ll be back next year!

Reviewed August 20, 2019

Great 2 hours spent out on the water fishing for Mackerel.

Neither my mate or I had every done fishing before but the skipper and his son were very friendly and helpful through out the whole trip. Even down to the return to the harbour to tell me that the side I was standing on would get wet due to the spray and wind, only if he had told me that 30 seconds earlier I would not have been standing there dripping wet, lol

Really enjoyed the 2 hours, seeing Tenby and Saundersfoot from the sea and having the opportunity to catch some fish. Family loved it when we came home and cooked the fish on the BBQ for our lunch. Cant get any fresher fish than just our of the water.

Money well spent, even if you don't catch much Mackerel.

Reviewed August 19, 2019

Lovely 2 hours mackerel fishing. Really helpful crew, nice boat and lots of mackerel to BBQ! Well worth every penny.

Reviewed August 19, 2019

What an excellent trip we loved it
Captain Stuart was brilliant he helped all those who needed help and everyone caught plenty of fish
The trip was well worth it for the boat ride
I can highly recommend this trip my family and I will defo be doing this again
Thank you captain Stuart for a great afternoon
Lesley