Heritage Park Hotel
Blueberry Inn(Pontypridd)
$82
  • Restaurant
$67
Travelodge Caerphilly Hotel(Caerphilly)(Great Value!)
$54
Travelodge
  • Room Service
$63
$62
PremierInn.com
Premier Inn Caerphilly Crossways Hotel(Caerphilly)(Great Value!)
$62
$150
$150
$139
$82
$69
HolidayInn.com
All reviewsswimming poolcourse mealbar foodbiscuitscouldn't do enoughfor sunday lunchbreakfast was excellentfrom start to finishwedding venuetelevisionconservatoryveg
Reviewed January 21, 2010

The latest of many stays. Each as good as the previous stay. Had a family party there to
cater for local family, but had friends from North and South of England travelling there as
well. All reports good. Facilities for party good, food provided and bar excellent. Pool and fitness centre greatly appreciated. Will be back again this year, and hopefull nedt year for my next "special birthday" I hope.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed December 18, 2009

stayed the night after a Christmas join-a-party which was a Madonna tribute act.
bedroom clean and didn't hear any noise from outside (we were the main road side) or from others in the hotelrooms around us, plenty of parking spaces in the car park but watch if its raining cos theres some huge puddles there!
breakfast was excellent with coffee or tea being brought by the waitress and everything else being on a serve yourself method
the cooked items were fresh & piping hot & tasted delicious with a machine to make your own toast, nice small individual pots of jams and marmalade (instead of those horrible little plastic containers, you get in some places, that just won't open)
didnt use the gym pool or spa facilities but was told by the receptionist on arrival that we could use them

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 20, 2009

We have stayed at the Heritage Park several times on a Bed and Breakfast basis over the past few years and have been completely satisfied with the establishment.

Over the past few years, most if not all the rooms have been refurbished and the beds are very comfortable. Each room is provided with tea and coffee making facilities, hairdryer along with a large flat screen TV and Wi-Fi.

Good selection of fruit (tinned) and cereals each morning along with an excellent and rather large cooked breakfast. We have not eaten in the restaurant for evening meals, but looks to be very popular during our visits.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sylbain
Reviewed November 5, 2009

We booked this hotel for the weekend as we are doing the university open day circuit for our son, so we had a 17 and a 10 year old with us. I have to say I have stayed in many hotels and this is definitely one of the nicest. The staff are very friendly and helpful, the food is excellent and the surrounding countryside speaks for itself.
Beware room 211 though, it's right next to the very noisy fan from the gym which is on all night - not for light sleepers like me! That said, the staff were very helpful and moved us to a new room with no fuss and that to me is the sign of a really good hotel: it's good anyway and problems are dealt with efficiently.
We also made good use of the pool, sauna and steam room.
We'll definitely be going again.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank ceebeeEssex
Reviewed October 15, 2009

I have never stayed here but every time my wife and I visit the Rhondda Valley we invariably eat here with my son and his partner. We have to drive for about 30 minutes to get here running the gauntlet of more "speed cameras" than you can shake a stick at but it is well worth the effort. The food here is really good and the service is first class. I am just sorry that I wasn't able to find the place in the restaurant section for Pontypridd. If anybody can find anything to complain about I will be astonished. There is always a good selection of daily specials to compliment what is a very good menu. The chef is very talented and the service is always "with a smile". Give it a try.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with friends