“Too small”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Good food but the surroundings leave a lot to be desired, the tables are far too close together. Staff are very helpful and friendly.

There are newer reviews for Grills Steakhouse

Reviewed January 30, 2014 via mobile

Love this place, have been here a few times now and always great food and great service. The chips are the best home-made chips I have ever tasted and are so moreish that you carry on eating them even when you are uncomfortably full!

My only critique if I have one is that the steaks on mixed grills have to be medium-medium well, which is a shame as I prefer my steaks to be more blue/rare/med rare and I feel steak is the best part of a mixed grill! Other than that though I have no complaints and would definitely visit again! :-)

Reviewed January 8, 2014

Really enjoyed, the food was just as I ordered, lovely. Nice inside, decor, clean and very comfortable, service was good.

1  Thank allynut
Reviewed January 1, 2014

My son had been here previously with his teenage friends and I think that's the clientele that would enjoy it most - big portions, well cooked. My sirloin was great, cooked as I wanted it, great home made chips. No t bones available for my husband but both my sons loved their burgers. But there should be more attention to the little things - get the door fixed! The menus have lots of spelling mistakes and are dirty, chipped nail varnish on waitresses. There is no atmosphere - too quiet, I don't remember any music at all. If you want to be a professional
restaurant, get the little things sorted out

Reviewed December 24, 2013 via mobile

Steak was really good and ribs nice too. Girls were helpful serving also. Place is small and could do with dimmer lights! Felt a bit like a cafe rather than steakhouse.
I would go again tho!