“AMAZING!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Henderson's Bistro

Henderson's Bistro
Ranked #34 of 219 Restaurants in Stirling
Cuisines: European, British, Scottish
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“AMAZING!!!”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Amazing food, service was excellent. Not extremely busy but staff were busy behind the bar we were seated immediately. I ordered the mushroom Risotto and my aunt ordered a burger. when it came the portions were very generous and we both had dessert. I had the sticky toffee pudding and my aunt had lemon mousse and we were stuffed!

When the bill came we were both surprised at the cost WAY less than we expected!

GREAT food, FAB service, BRILLIANT price

2 Thank hand5633

Perth, United Kingdom
“Yet another excelent lunch!”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

I gave up trying other restaurants in Stirling, wasting valuable time and money. The truth is I have never been let down at Henderson's with any dish I have chosen or the service. I am a picky customer and Henderson's is the only place I will eat a beef burger, they are honest, homemade and delicious. They don't make it easy when choosing a dessert, all are excellent. I have taken many colleagues here to eat at lunch time and dinner with confidence in knowing all will be well, keep up the good work!!

2 Thank Busyboy888
perthshire
“Great wee place”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Went here with family for lunch, found the food and service on a par with really good quality places in bigger cities such as Glasgow. Had the mackerel starter and home-made burger to follow both fantastic but the best was the ginger and syrup sponge pudding loved every last spoonful. Whole family had a really enjoyable time and most welcome after the walk down from the castle. Glad we found somewhere serving fresh food with items that appealed to the kids but in a grown up surroundings

2 Thank puddinglover
Dundee, United Kingdom
“Poor food, overpriced”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

My mum and I stopped in here for lunch. The food was incredibly ineptly executed. My mum had a cheese and tomato sandwich. The roll was a 'bake at home baguette' which had not been properly heated, and was pallid and cold in the middle. I had a chicken escalope with cheese and ham. It was supposed to be in a 'brioche crumb', which in reality was a weird, sweet, leathery shell on the outside of what tasted like a frozen catering chicken breast. It was served with vegetable spaghetti and a horrible watery mash. I ate it because I needed to, but it was not a pleasant experience. If I were producing this food from my kitchen and serving it to guests, I would be embarrased.

2 Thank stoopid_hooman
“Good value for money.”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Good food for a decent price. Good variety on the menu. My fillet steak was beautifully cooked( rare when I asked for rare) and the platter as a starter is lovely( great cheese!!)
Our friend especially liked the Eton Mess :D