“Great place for sports”

Add it.
Sportsters Sports Bar & Diner
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 27, 2011

One of the best sports bars in the UK and I visit at least 2 a week. Loads of screens even in the toilet mirrors!!

1  Thank sparkhall

Reviewed April 14, 2010

Stirling isn't too big a town, but luckily it has one or two bars you can watch sport in. Sportsters does a good job of showing live sport and the food is tasty enough - usual bar / american diner fare.

Reviewed January 4, 2010

My partner, myself and our two young children went to sportsters in stirling for a late lunch, early dinner, the service when we arrived was spot on, but then the food arrived and to our disgust the grease was dripping from both my partners and mine, chips were soggy, and when my partner had eaten half her burger we were enraged to find it was not cooked!

Reviewed August 10, 2009

Had lunch today and it was absolutely fantastic. Best lunch I've had in ages.steak baguette and sides.
Service a little slow but other wise super.really decent prices.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 7, 2009

not great ok for what you get pub grub

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook