“Warm and Friendly”

Auchyle Guest House
Ranked #26 of 59 Stirling B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 28, 2013

myself and my son have just returned from a couple of nights staying at the Auchyle Guest House. I am very pleased i chose this guest House as the welcome and friendlyness of mandi and Tony are second to none. Just what we needed not too posh and stuffy but clean and warm throughout the house.
The breakfast was excellent with a large variety of foods to choose from including haggis and blackpudding ......
Only a 5-10 min stroll into town and easy acces to the castle....

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed May 5, 2013

Just returned from an overnight stay at Auchyle, great hospitality, excellent dinner recommendation and indulgent breakfast! Definitely somewhere we would highly recommend.

P.s. Hello to Haggis and Harry!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Not the poshest or the best location but wow - this lady runs the best B&B I have ever stayed in. It is the little extra touches and the genuine friendliness and kindness that makes the difference. Cannot recommend highly enough - just try it.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank FionaC38
Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

Lovely B&B!!! Off street car parking which is great. Lovely warm welcome from Mandi. Nicely decorated and very comfortable bed. Lots of water in rooms which is nice! We were attending a wedding and Mandi kindly left us cava and beer on ice whilst we were getting ready. Very thoughtfully took us to retrieve car the next morning. Wonderful tasty breakfast ... Lots of choice! Great value for money!

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed February 26, 2013

After two weeks in a hostel in Edinburgh, Auchyle was a very welcome change! Mandi and Tom were both very friendly, helpful, and welcoming, as were their two lovely dogs! My room (#6 on the ground floor) was huge, and the bed was one of the best I'd ever slept in. There were plenty of choices for breakfast...I felt bad for only wanting cereal and fruit! :) The whole place was very clean and in good condition.

On top of everything else, Auchyle is in a great location. It's within walking distance of everything if you're good on your feet, and if you're not, buses stop close by. There's a big Sainsbury's right across the street, and Tesco's is 5 minutes away. In spite of the fact that Auchyle is located so close to a main road, there was no nighttime noise at all. I had a great time here, and I would absolutely stay here again!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed February 9, 2013

It is excellent Place to Stay if you are in Brave heart city - the Stirling.
This was my first abroad stay and they cared me a lot. So I didn't feel I'm away from my home. It was like my second home. Great service provided by the host. The food was delicious and healthy. They are so friendly. And many of my friends have already stayed there and are still staying there.

Room Tip: All rooms are good. But I was staying in a room which was located upstairs.