“Not for us”
Review of Cafe 33

Cafe 33
Ranked #84 of 234 Restaurants in Stirling
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Family run cafe in centre of Bridge of Allan, serving great food and tremendous coffee. Fresh Soup made daily, all day breakfasts, homemade pizza, pasta,burgers, macaroni and a vast variety of homemade cakes, scones, pancakes and tray bakes. Perfect for breakfast, brunch, lunch and early evening meals. Outside on street seating with heaters or come inside and sit at our window bars or tables and join in the wonderful friendly atmosphere.
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Food was not up to much I took my mother along however it was quite pricey , no chat from the staff, it was busy the atmosphere was nice.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

Just had lunch at Café 33 with some friends - what a little gem wonderful service and great food at very reasonable prices. I had the hot chocolate with the Belgium chocolate swizzle stick absolutely delicious!

Cafe 33 is the perfect rendez vous for meeting friends or shooting the breeze. Staff were very pleasant, attentive and could not have been friendlier.

Definitely worth a visit!

Reviewed February 23, 2014

In previous times we always went to barga which was superb and value for money - the service was always fantastic and the value for money was great too. The service was not to the same standard, the owner was very unapproachable. I would not go back however would highly recommend the coffee shop across the road 'Jam Jar' where the staff know who you are and treat you as a priority equally the food is delicious . We won't be back.

2  Thank Alist12
Lynn T, Owner at Cafe 33, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

I'm really sorry that you didn't enjoy your visit to our Coffee Shop and it's a shame that you found me unapproachable as I don't think I could ever be described as that.
Since we took over from Barga we haven't put any of our prices up and in fact have used the same menu with a change of name on the front so I'm not quite sure what you thought was overpriced but if you wanted to contact me privately and direct I'm sure that we could discuss and resolve any upset that you have with our Cafe
I look forward to hearing from you
Lynn Tortolano

Reviewed January 25, 2014

Can't say enough good things about cafe33 staff all friendly relaxing atmosphere and amazing hot drinks home baking and great food. Would recommend luxury hot chocolate and a scone. Also very reasonable priced. Will Defo be back soon :-)

1  Thank sophie460
Reviewed January 23, 2014 via mobile

Visited this little cafe with my mum and son. Service was good, warm atmosphere and menu had lots of choice - especially liked the 400cal or less lunch special! Food arrived quickly once ordered and the service was great, we will definitely return next time I'm down in Stirling area.

1  Thank Tricmcq