“Tourist”
other travelers have booked this property
outside with window boxes
View from the living room well equipped kitchen
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
outside with window boxes
View from the living room
well equipped kitchen
part of living room with coffee table
living room with dining table
bedroom 1
bathroom
spacious hall
large living room
main door to apartment
bathroom
cannons at the bottom of broad street
marr lodge just outside the door of  apartment
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
tilly1951
“Tourist ”
Reviewed April 19, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Great covenant to city cool place would go back again amazing restaurant across road tolbooth theater next door great pubs few minutes walk

Apr 20, 2017
thank you for taking the time to write a review very happy you enjoyed your stay hope to see you back again sometime
regards
Anne
paterson6...
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Left Immediately and Traveled Home”
Reviewed September 3, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

We booked this apartment based on the good reviews. When we arrived the apartment was fine although I immediately vacuumed the bedrooms because the carpets were not clean at all. I moved the double bed and found a considerable amount of dirt, a toothpaste lid, and dust. There was a smashed glass beside lamp which I felt was very dangerous as I had a two year old child with me.

I sat down on the couch and the next thing there are two fleas on my legs (I was wearing shorts). I grabbed my child (stripped her clothes from her and put them in a plastic bag) and left the apartment straight away.

I called Mrs Pollock who eventually agreed to meet me at the apartment 2 hours later. She claims there are no fleas and that the apartment was cleaned by a professional. Rubbish!!! After some discussion she agrees to refund half my money. I will not stay in this apartment, therefore I had to drive home. I am very tired and disappointed.

When I return home that evening (after a long journey), I find a flea crawling in the plastic bag with my child's clothes. I videoed it and sent this evidence to Mrs Pollock. No response.

I follow up with Mrs Pollock 2 days later and she tells me that she could have rented to someone else and that I likely brought the fleas with me!!!

I am disgusted by her attitude and have lost half my money. I would not ever recommend this apartment after the treatment I have received.

Bedding & mattresses Service
Liked best: Location
Liked least: The fleas
Traveling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
Sep 4, 2016
ok first i was in Edinburgh having a day out with friends when this woman got in touch so we quickly made our way back to Stirling to meet her where she informed me that a flea jumped on her as she sat on the couch no one was bitten but she did claim it was in the apartment it was a hot day with windows open we did investigate but could find nothing the place had been deep cleaned with professionals two days before also all windows painted so i was confident that it was looking great as for the broken glass this was a bedroom light that had been chipped at the top and has been removed i feel i had been very fair refunding half her money and do believe what ever reason she had to go home was nothing to do with my apartment
Ann S
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Amazing location”
Reviewed August 30, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Had the pleasure to stay at this apartment after the owner had a cancellation.. The apartment was spotless comfy beds etc... Open the windows to hear the pipers playing outside... Lovely places to visit and friendly people.. Will be booking again.

Traveling group: Friends
Sep 1, 2016
Delighted you enjoyed your stay hope to see you in the future
Vee272014
Sydney, Australia
“Super comfy apartment in great location”
Reviewed August 1, 2015 for a stay in January 2015

I rebooked this apartment for my second stay in Stirling and I was not disappointed. Spacious, comfy with all the mod cons. Close to the castle and the centre of town. A stones throw to pubs, restaurants and the shopping mall. I loved staying here and will definitely be back.

Traveling group: Solo Traveler
Aug 2, 2015
i am happy that you again enjoyed you stay at castlehill and hope you come back again soon
kind regards
Anne
AdaFra
Stirling, United Kingdom
“Perfect location, nice flat, nice owner!”
Reviewed April 28, 2015 for a stay in April 2015

The flat was clean and comfy, and the location ideal. Close to the castle and to the high street,
a few steps from the Port Cullis, a pub full of character and close to many other restaurants and pubs.

The owner is very
helpful and friendly.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Apr 29, 2015
thank you for your kind words hope you come back one day
regards
TumbleWee...
“Perfect!”
Reviewed March 9, 2015 for a stay in February 2015

Loved staying here! Clean, bright, lots of room, well equipped and warm. Lovely, quiet place for the centre of a city. Cars do pass but it's slowly on cobbles.
I would recommend blackout blinds for the bedroom overlooking the street though - the street lamps are bright!
Highly recommended!

Traveling group: Solo Traveler
Mar 10, 2015
thankyou very muchfor your review I will look into getting blackout blinds
hope to see you again
AumNicol
Grande Prairie, Canada
“Spacious and Perfect Spot”
Reviewed November 27, 2014 for a stay in October 2014

Castlehill apartments ticked all our boxes
-located 4 minute walk to Stirling Castle, minutes down the hill to cafes, restaurants, shopping
-2 bedroom (we were staying 3 months in Scotland so second room stored our things)
-comfy bed
-big windows, separate rooms made apartment feel spacious
-warm--I was afraid of cold but perfect heaters
-well equipped kitchen
-washer and dryer

I could go on! We loved the historic feel all around us!
Thank you for everything!!

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Nov 29, 2014
thank you for your review and delighted you enjoyed your stay in Castle hill apartment Stirling hope to welcome you back in the future
kind regards
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing
;