“excellent value for money”
Review of Fergie's of Stirling - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Fergie's of Stirling
Cuisines: European, Indian, Fast Food
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“excellent value for money”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

we were just paaing by and saw this unusual name for Indian carry out. My wife more keen tha me and went inside to realoze they do all sorts of kebabs, curries and pizza. there were about 10 customers waiting to order . My wife ordered pizza and chicken calzone for me.It was so fresh and tasty, My Calzone -- I have never tried like this before, prepared with fresh Nan . oaded with chicken tikka cheese. including two cans of juice we paid £11.00 only. Will go back when I am around

• Visited January 2013

Stirling, Scotland, United Kingdom
“amazing indian food!!!”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

got a munchy box £9 best £9 spent was huge and lovely!!!! would recomend to anyone..staff were very friendly chicken pakora was the best ive ever tasted!!!! could do with a more noticable menu(was just a leaflet on the counter). not sure either if they do deliverys never seen anything to say they did?? but it was worth it defonetly value for money worth every penny.

• Visited August 2012
Stirling
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great value for money !”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

Just had a delivery from this new takeaway while visiting friends - tikka was amazing and the prices are great value for money ! A must for locals of Stirling !