“Good friendly staff and amazing food”

Green Gates Indian Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 237 Restaurants in Stirling
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Tam Cowan Review In Dailyrecord On 5th October 2013
Reviewed June 16, 2013

I enjoy Indian food this restaurant is by far the best in Stirling,food quality is superb and service is good a little bit more expensive but well worth that wee bit extra,would recommend it

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Have been going back to Green gates time after time since it was newly opened by the current owners.
I love it , the food is of a high quality and the service too,
It is also very clean throughout and i think offers very good value for money..
The food is always,s freshly prepared and the option to take your own wine or a few beers for a small corkage charge makes it a great choice,
I have been many times with others who share my views of Green gates..
And i will continue to be a regular happy customer.

1  Thank BRITAINBRIT
Reviewed June 9, 2013

We went here for dinner after reading other reviews. This was seriously the best Indian meal I ever had, to the extent that I won't even consider going back to a lot of other restaurant s I have tried in the past. I had a chasni, the chicken was delicious, good quality, not watery or fatty like I've had elsewhere. The sauce was divine, creamy, subtly sweet and no sign of that ghastly food colouring, the slight chilli heat kicking in after eating. The garlic naan was excellent, clearly homemade and delicious. My companion had a lamb Balti which was also excellent. The menu was limited but quality over quantity every time time thanks. The decor was lovely, very elegant. Service was good too. I wish I lived in Stirling, I'd be there every week.

1  Thank cheech77_11
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Green Gates is by far the best Indian food I've eaten anywhere in the UK. Having recommended to many friends, they also agree and I don't know anyone in Stirling that uses another Indian restaurant now. Their service is always excellent and attentive, I also enjoy the fact that you can take your own bottle (with a corkage charge of course), but at least I know that I can have the drink I enjoy most with an Indian meal.

1  Thank Moira M
Reviewed June 4, 2013

An excellent restaurant reasonably priced with excellent service and equally excellent food. Myself and my fiancee have eaten here on a couple of occasions and would recommend this to anyone. We have also had home delivery from here which is equally excellent. The only down side (which isn't really a downside in my eyes) is that you need to wait a fair bit of time for your food. But when it's as fresh and great tasting this would never be a complaint.

1  Thank CraigArchibald