“Don't judge a book by it's cover!”

Brea - Scottish Restaurant
Ranked #24 of 238 Restaurants in Stirling
Cuisines: Seafood, Scottish, Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Here at Brea were all about love. We love taking fresh locally sourced ingredients and turning them into delicious dishes offering a modern or traditional take on Scottish cuisine. Our seafood comes from the West Coast of Scotland and we use local food suppliers to fully showcase Scotland's larder. All this combined with our large selection of Scottish spirits, ciders and craft beers brings you the ultimate food lovers experience.
Reviewed July 13, 2013

We are staying in stirling for the weekend and wanted somewhere to eat our evening meal. This was recommended to us. The venue itself doesn't have the wow factor, however the staff were excellent and the food was amazing. Give it a go!

2  Thank aimeethebest

Reviewed July 11, 2013

I had never noticed this place before in Stirling but after looking on trip advisor and seeing it highly rated I thought I would give it a try with my girlfriend and parents.

The food was very good and there was quite a bit of choice so everyone was happy. The wine was good for the price ( Shiraz @ £17) and table water was in plentiful supply as it was regularly topped up. The service was excellent and the waiter was charming and very patient with my parents who can often give staff a hard time due to their special requests.

Only negative I saw was that there was only a small selection of spirits and liqueurs. But if you don't require martini or Pimms with your meal then don't worry about it!

In short, highly recommended and one of the better places in Stirling city centre.

3  Thank Jonathankitchen
Reviewed July 10, 2013

This restaurant was recommended to us by our B&B hostess (Laura at Castlecroft). The food was really good and reasonably priced and the service was stellar. After a long day of sight seeing and hiking, it was the perfect place to sit down and enjoy a good meal. Dessert and coffee were fantastic!

2  Thank Bwallaceky
Reviewed July 7, 2013

I had a very good hamburger at Brea tonight. The restaurant is located in in a very nice area of Stirling. The facilities are very basic and the toilets could need some upgrading. However, the staff were very efficient and friendly. The food was served quickly and tasted excellent! The prices are very affordable.

1  Thank JonSigurd
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I always struggle to know where to eat out in Stirling despite having lived there during my University years. A friend recommended Brea and it was really nice. A good choice on the menu and reasonable prices. To top it all off, they sell Brewdog beer (my favourite!). I had the scallops and pork belly and it was as good as some meals I've had at more 'high end' restaurants. My boyfriend had the burger and it looked great. Definitely somewhere to try out in Stirling.