We booked our stay at Castlecroft on the strength of all the glowing reviews on Tripadvisor and we weren't disappointed! We had a very enjoyable stay on Sept 24 (sadly could only be accommodated the one night). We found Castlecroft easily as we had first visited Stirling Castle (just further up the hill) and were welcomed by the very friendly Laura who served us afternoon tea in the B&B's charming lounge. Castlecroft was so clean and welcoming. The three of us shared the very comfortable family room upstairs. After a great night's sleep we enjoyed Laura's fabulous breakfast. Also appreciated the free Wi-Fi and Laura's restaurant suggestion that proved tops. Would highly recommend (like everyone else) a stay at Castlecroft.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in an elevated position under the towering magnificence of Stirling Castle, Castlecroft offers comfortable modern facilities, superb panoramic views over the King's Park Golf Course, the Royal Gardens and the hills of the Trossachs. All rooms with new modern en-suites, Free wifi, Guest PC, All rooms have flat screen TVs with DVD players, Large on site free parking area, 10 minute walk to town centre along a lovely footpath, Amazing views, Large, beautiful guest lounge with balcony off the lounge, Breakfast cooked to order with local ingredients and home made bread. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your Castlecroft reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castlecroft Hotel Stirling
- Castlecroft Stirling, Scotland