Lovely setting, gorgeous Back Walk into Stirling, comfortable lodgings, excellent brekkie - and, of course, then there's Ms. Laura - the hostess par excellence! I can't say enough good things about this lovely establishment. The rooms are comfie, clean and my 4-night stay was like being at home. I wouldn't stay anywhere else in this part of Scotland. I'm a seasoned traveler and this is my absolute favorite all time B&B. Thank you so much, Laura.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in an elevated position under the towering magnificence of Stirling Castle, Castlecroft offers comfortable modern facilities, superb panoramic views over the King's Park Golf Course, the Royal Gardens and the hills of the Trossachs. All rooms with new modern en-suites, Free wifi, Guest PC, All rooms have flat screen TVs with DVD players, Large on site free parking area, 10 minute walk to town centre along a lovely footpath, Amazing views, Large, beautiful guest lounge with balcony off the lounge, Breakfast cooked to order with local ingredients and home made bread. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Castlecroft reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castlecroft Hotel Stirling
- Castlecroft Stirling, Scotland