“Great for all the family”

Blair Drummond Safari and Adventure Park
Ranked #3 of 67 things to do in Stirling
More attraction details
Owner description: THE WILDEST DAY OUT IN SCOTLAND.Come to Blair Drummond Safari & Adventure Park and experience one of the best value for money days out Scotland has to offer. From the Wildlife Animal Reserves to the Adventure Playground and many more attractions, there is plenty of fun and excitement for all the family. INCLUDED IN THE ADMISSION PRICE.Wild Animal Reserves, Adventure Playground, Boat Trip around Chimp Island, Pets Farm, Lemur Land, Flying Fox, Giant Astraglide, Sea Lion Shows, Bird of Prey Centre & Displays & Pedal Boats.
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Took my daughter last year and she loved it so much so she is still asking to go again. There is so much to see and do you can spent a whole day there. Great value for money, all the animals look very well cared for with large areas to roam. Cant recommend this place enough. Fantastic day out for everyone.

There are newer reviews for Blair Drummond Safari and Adventure Park

Reviewed February 20, 2013

2 years ago I was persuaded by my son to take my grandchildren there as I was visiting them from wales,i went & really enjoyed it so much so that I went back a further 6 times as the grandchildren grew older.The grandchildren loved it & when it came time to eat we eat in the café & all though slightly over priced it was still good value for money,any one know if they still do the beef pies & where I can get them,these I had every time of going there as really goes down well with chips.The grandchikldren now a wee bit older can appreciate the animals more & enjoyed the ,albeit short one ,the boat ride to see the monkeys on the island.I personally liked watching the big cats as they walked around & at one point a rather large tiger came up to the viewing area at which my grandson started roaring at it,the funny part was the tiger roared back at him.I am definetly going back as the grandchildren get older as they can understand more about the animals & appreciate them.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Had a fantastic adventure day out here with my family. From start to finish, it was so much fun watching the lions, tigers, elephant,etc., as we drove past them before taking a boat trip to see the monkeys on their island. My grandaughter even mamaged to coax me to try the flying fox which I did TWICE! Quite an adrenilin rush by doing something I thought I'd never do (having a vertigo problem) Then had a picnic washed down by a delicious coffee from the coffee shop! We moved on to hear a talk on the giraffes( my favourite wild animal) Enjoyed an amusing and clever performance from the sea lions and trainers. Slid down the amazing high chute which has 4 lanes so all the family could set off together and see who got to the bottom first! Even more excitement and giggles.My grandchildren had lots of fun in the play area, having a treasure hunt in the sand etc., (too many activities to mention including a walk through a nature trail and playing among and on the trees). Rounding off the most perfect family fun, adventure day by buying lovely mementos from the gift shop which will be treasured forever along with the memories and photographs of happy, smiley faces having a whole lot of fun together! :)

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Great place to spend the whole day, well kept park and the animals look happy ( as can be) most have good space to roam, good fun being in the enclosure with the small monkeys as they come up close and you get a good look at them, also the boat ride out to the chimpanzee island is exciting for the kids, a really good day out, dont have to pay for anything except food and fair rides once your in the park, go on line before you go you can print out a child free ticket.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

With a young 7 year old, we always go to Blair Drummond at least once or twice a year and it's always a great day out. This year I think we may get season tickets. It really is a good mix of animals as well as play areas for the kids. Look out for the birds of prey shows - often overlooked by the main crowd but a great show and always thoroughly enjoyed. We are looking forward to the next season starting so that we can come back. Great place for a BBQ too.

1  Thank CiaransMum