“Xmas dinner”

Filling Station
Ranked #32 of 219 Restaurants in Stirling
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Filling Station coast to coast American restaurant and bar, has been created by a team of people who genuinely love good quality food, drinks and good times! No doubt you're thinking, well doesn't everybody want that? It's true many people do, but we have genuinely struggled to find somewhere that actually delivers all of these things. So our solution was simple - let's do it ourselves, the result is Filling Station.
cumbernauld
“Xmas dinner”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Food was brillaint .Excellant portions,menu very good.Desserts great.No complaints about service.Would definately go back.

• Visited December 2012

“Avoid if in a large group! Staff can only cope with tables of two.”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Having dined here a couple of times with my boyfriend we decided to book a table for his leaving do. We had a table for 16 people and the staff simply couldn't cope. With no exaggeration we waited hours for our food only for most of it to come out cold. Smaller tables of two that had come in after us had been served and finished their meal before we had even received our mains. Towards the end even the waiting staff began to look embarrassed as our meal eventually came out in dribs and drabs. Drinks orders were messed up and extra items added to our bill. The duty manager gave us 25% off our bill but it still cost us a whopping £200 for terrible food, slow service and an evening of sheer frustration. Do yourself a favour, don't eat here.

Bathgate, United Kingdom
“Works Xmas Lunch”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

We choose the Filling Station for our works xmas lunch and it was excellent, the food was brillant and portions were very ample! The drinks and cocktails were good and the service was brillant. We will definately be back and I will be back for my birthday very soon.

• Visited December 2012
Redmond, Washington
“long wait for food.. and it was passable”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

it was a convenient location, right outside the mall. the restaurant is set up to be americana.. the food took a long time to arrive, and we did not order anything extravagent.. the fries were good. the meatball wrap was a bit over the top with italian seasoning. the meatball calzone was the same. won't go back as there are so many other great places to eat.

• Visited November 2012
“Shocking”
Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

Was looking for somewhere decent for lunch and came across Filling Station in Stirling....and wish I hadn't , the place was half empty and thought the service would be quick as we were very hungry, ..... How wrong we were ! We waited for 35 minutes for food, I ordered a Cajun wrap and my wife ordered a chicken .
My Cajun wrap had what I could only call crumbs of old chicken in it......disgusting, I pulled the wrap apart and I am not kidding when I say there were only about 3 bits of chicken crumbs inside, when I said to one of the staff that I wasn't paying because of the food she said we put a certain amount of chicken in our wraps......my answer to that was....what none !!!
Also if we had of paid, for a chicken burger, the wrap, a small glass of wine and a coke it would of cost us over £27.00 !!
Avoid this place at all costs.....complete waste of time and money.