“Porridge to die for!!!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Stirling
Craigard Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #16 of 59 Stirling B&B and Inns
Northampton, United Kingdom
“Porridge to die for!!!”
Reviewed September 30, 2011

We arrived in the aftermath of hurricane Katrina but we received a very warm welcome and a beautiful cosy room. The breakfast was outstanding and the porridge the best ever!!! We will recommend this B&B to all our friends and famiy.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed August 30, 2011

This was my first trip to Scotland and wanted to see the country my great grandfather called home. Well, my experience in Scotland and at the Craigard B n B was so wonderful that I didn't want to leave! The owners were so kind and hospitable - my son had forgotten some clothes in a closet, so Liz (one on the owners) called us, which saved us a lot of money. Also, our breakfasts were customized to our preference, which allowed me to indulge my love of oatmeal. My favorite brand isn't available in the U.S. so I enjoyed "Scott's" oats all the more . . . my/our stay with them made the trip to Scotland complete! Planning to return in July 2013 :) Thank you Liz!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed August 4, 2011

I'm sorry , I'm a little too late in writing this review. But none the less, as the title suggests: Asolutely Brilliant. That's what I would call my stay here. I've stayed for 2 months at Craigard B&B - Feb & Mar 2011. My experience with Liz and Pat (the owners) has been more than that of a guest and a host. They're like family for me. The food, the cleanliness, the decor - Fantastic !!!

If you're at Stirling and looking for a plcae to stay. I reckon - no better place to stay than at Craigard. I'm abolutely certain - you can not find a better place. I eagerly look forward to my next trip, when I can meet my friends - Liz and Pat. I hope my wishes come true sooner than I expect.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Tejus_Vyas
Elgin, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 24, 2011

We had a very comfortable stay at this B&B, accommodation and facilities excellent. Nice added touches. Very good breakfast. Good value. 15 minute walk from centre of Stirling.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Ascoli Piceno, Italy
Reviewed July 4, 2011

We've spent a very nice trip in this B&B . Very polite welcoming and excellent breakfast, We agreed with her about the breakfast we were looking for and she did..... Very tidy and clean bedroom.Although it's placed about 1 .5 miles away from the city centre there are no problems with the links to the city as the buses pass by there every 10 minutes, the bus stop is on the other side of the road.Perfect!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
Bedfordshire
Reviewed June 21, 2011

A warm welcome awaits you at this wonderful B&B. The proprietors were fantastic, they even booked us a restaurant table and supplied us with maps. Great breakfast too.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 24, 2011

Where do I start terrific! Liz and Patrick were perfect hosts. Accomodation is spotless and comfortable and you couldn't beat it for value. Not far from Stirling town and Wallace monument. Would highly recommend it and would definately stay here again

• Stayed April 2011