Flexistay Ambers Gatwick Aparthotel
$64
$60
Average 3/5
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsguest houseb btrain stationcomfortable bedshort staynice breakfastclose to the airportye olde six bellsdouble roomcomfortable stayfamily roomself servicereception areanight staylocal pubstayed one nightcar park
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 31, 2013

I stayed for one night at the Ambers before flying early to Spain, leaving my car for 3 nights. Clive was very helpful, arranged my breakfast and a taxi to take me to the airport. He came to fetch me even though I was a couple of hours early for the pick up. I can certainly recommend this B&B and will stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Recently stayed at the Amber's and took advantage of their airport parking. Meet and greet wanted £108 for 2 weeks parking. We were pleased to find Amber's offered same service for £60 for 2weeks! The triple room we had was clean and modern. The breakfast was excellent!! We couldn't fault the service at all. All in all as good as any hotel if not better!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I have been staying here for the last 4 weeks during the week as I work away most of the time I find this guest house to an excellent standard the rooms are very clean and are maintained on a daily basis the staff are very friendly and it is well worth a stay.

Room Tip: very good standard
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 21, 2013

A large group of relatives visited us for a party at the beginning of august. They took a total of 6 rooms at the Ambers of various sizes. We requested that as some people were elderly that they were given ground floor rooms, it was not a problem, everyone was happy. Everybody has asked me to do this review on there behalf all commented to me on the service and value for money and would like to say a big thank you to you and your staff. P.S.Great breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Stayed at the ambers beginning of July. Normally stay at hotels, but due to reviews thought we’d try the ambers. Three of us, triple en suite room, a full cooked buffet breakfast with plenty of choice, all you could eat, total cost £80. Amazing value. Not a trendy hotel but more than compensated with service friendliness and cleanliness. Can’t fault.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends