“Fantastic guest house”

Four Seasons Guest House
Four Seasons Guest House
Ranked #15 of 30 Horley B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 23, 2013

My wife and I recently stayed at this guest house, what can I say the room was clean and the owners were extremely helpful. The breakfast was cooked to order and it was lovely.

You will not find a better guest house in this location. First class service.

Room Tip: Book this guest house, the location to Gatwick cannot be beaten
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank UkWorldTraveller67

Reviewed September 20, 2013

My aunt and I booked and stayed here last week. We and our respective families have stayed here many times before under different owners and although it was always clean, it just served a purpose.
This time around, under the new owners, the experience went above and beyond all expectations. They go out of their way to ensure you are looked after and have everything you need, we couldn't have been treated better. From being taken to the airport at 3am to being picked up yesterday and taken back to be given tea, biscuits (so so needed, courtesy of a very nice American friend of theirs :-) ) and a bathroom break before we started our road journey home.
I cannot recommend this guest house highly enough, excellent in all areas and such good value for money, I have already booked for March.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Jacqueline W
Reviewed September 10, 2013

We were flying from Gatwick on a weeks holiday and found the Four Seasons perfect for our needs. Clean comfortable room, nicely decorated, comfortable bed, very friendly and helpfull family. We were brought hot drinks and bisciuts on arrival and breakfast arrived on a trolley, for our early morning departure, bread for toasting with preserves, many boxes of cereals, yoghurts and orange juice plus fruit, unfortunately we couldn't eat it all! We were then taken to the airport, having left our car at the B&B whilst away, on return, for £5, we were collected promptly, no waiting around. All in all it was an excellent service and one we would definitely
recommend and it made a stress free start of our holiday.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank nigbar
Reviewed August 31, 2013

My stay at the Four Seasons Guest House was off and on for +3 months during June, July and August. The FSGH is cute, quaint and has a very homey feel! (I'm not sure what Ann H review is talking about since I feel that her issues have no merit.) Anyway.... the breakfast's were flexible, lovely and made to order. Both Owners have a Taxi license and all my commutes one way to the airport were free. I know that the new owners and would bend over backwards to make my stay feel like home! Excellent stay and would recommend the Four Seasons Guest House to my clients and family to experience the good old London charm! Cheers-

Room Tip: All rooms to fit all groups needs.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank Markus M
Reviewed August 31, 2013

I recently experienced an extended stay at this Lovely Bed and Breakfast and the accommodations and service were top notch.

The rooms were spacious, impeccably clean and the whole place smelled of fresh cut flowers.

The Internet connectivity was excellent and the English styled breakfast was the best I had during my stay in England.

The family which owns the establishment were extremely nice and always went out of their way to make certain that myself and the other guests were comfortable and well looked after.

I highly recommend this establishment to anyone who is looking for a high quality but reasonably priced accommodations near Gatwick Airport.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank James C
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Room only set up for 3 people, had to pay an extra £5 for a blanket to be put on floor. Whole building smelt of garlic and curry. Windows had bars on them and when asked owner how we would get out in a fire he said he'd never thought of it! Paid for full cooked English breakfast but we were unable to have bacon and sausage as owners were respecting Ramadan.
Paid for return taxi to airport for 6 people. We were collected in a car which had 2 passengers in it. Had to collect rest of our party in our own vehicle!
Owners were pleasant but they need to up their game! We would not stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Ann H
Reviewed July 26, 2013

I stayed here by myself in a single room this July 2013. The rooms are extremely clean and well kept. The breakfast is just right and is served on time which is key for work commuters such as myself. Would definitely stay here again. On top off all, its good value for money.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank Andrew H
Also consider these accommodations in or near Horley
Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (North Terminal) Hotel
Travelodge Gatwick Airport Central
Airport Inn Gatwick
Airport Inn Gatwick
#8 of 11 in Horley
Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (A23 Airport Way) Hotel
Sofitel London Gatwick
Holiday Inn London-Gatwick Airport

Been to Four Seasons Guest House? Share your experiences!