“My Home away from Home!”

Four Seasons Guest House
Four Seasons Guest House
Ranked #16 of 30 Horley B&B and Inns
San Diego, California
“My Home away from Home!”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

My stay at the Four Seasons Guest House was off and on for +3 months during June, July and August. The FSGH is cute, quaint and has a very homey feel! (I'm not sure what Ann H review is talking about since I feel that her issues have no merit.) Anyway.... the breakfast's were flexible, lovely and made to order. Both Owners have a Taxi license and all my commutes one way to the airport were free. I know that the new owners and would bend over backwards to make my stay feel like home! Excellent stay and would recommend the Four Seasons Guest House to my clients and family to experience the good old London charm! Cheers-

Room Tip: All rooms to fit all groups needs.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
4 Thank Markus M

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
New York City, New York
Reviewed August 31, 2013

I recently experienced an extended stay at this Lovely Bed and Breakfast and the accommodations and service were top notch.

The rooms were spacious, impeccably clean and the whole place smelled of fresh cut flowers.

The Internet connectivity was excellent and the English styled breakfast was the best I had during my stay in England.

The family which owns the establishment were extremely nice and always went out of their way to make certain that myself and the other guests were comfortable and well looked after.

I highly recommend this establishment to anyone who is looking for a high quality but reasonably priced accommodations near Gatwick Airport.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
4 Thank James C
Caerphilly, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Room only set up for 3 people, had to pay an extra £5 for a blanket to be put on floor. Whole building smelt of garlic and curry. Windows had bars on them and when asked owner how we would get out in a fire he said he'd never thought of it! Paid for full cooked English breakfast but we were unable to have bacon and sausage as owners were respecting Ramadan.
Paid for return taxi to airport for 6 people. We were collected in a car which had 2 passengers in it. Had to collect rest of our party in our own vehicle!
Owners were pleasant but they need to up their game! We would not stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
4 Thank Ann H
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Reviewed July 26, 2013

I stayed here by myself in a single room this July 2013. The rooms are extremely clean and well kept. The breakfast is just right and is served on time which is key for work commuters such as myself. Would definitely stay here again. On top off all, its good value for money.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank Andrew H
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed July 13, 2013

My wife and I had the pleasure of staying at this beautiful guest house for 2 nights, we parked our car whilst we visited our family and friends for the week. On arrival, the owner noticed that my wife had trouble walking and offered one of the downstairs rooms which she had not prepared - but quickly made available.

We were recommended a local pub for dinner which was a short walk and had a lovely busy ambiance.

The room was large and had very new clean large bathrooms, and the room was a great size. The breakfast room was quaint and very British. We had a full English breakfast which was great for our American portion appetites!

I would also like to point out that we were allowed to keep our keys whilst we parked, which was very convenient.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
4 Thank william n
Also consider these accommodations in or near Horley
Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (North Terminal) Hotel
Airport Inn Gatwick
Airport Inn Gatwick
#7 of 11 in Horley
Travelodge Gatwick Airport Central
Holiday Inn London-Gatwick Airport
Sofitel London Gatwick
Hampton by Hilton London Gatwick Airport

Been to Four Seasons Guest House? Share your experiences!