“Great value, service & food!”

Gatwick Corner House Hotel
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Horley
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Stayed in this hotel over night due to an early flight from gatwick. Room was clean, compact with tea making facilities, bed was comfy. Staff were very friendly & accommodating, food was very good. All in all a great place for a short stay. The only grumble would be the cramped car park & a noisy guest, having a loud telephone conversation in the communal hall way quite late at night. Would recommend & we will return again. Thank you

Reviewed August 21, 2013

I love this hotel especially when I got a downstairs room in the annexe part of the hotel. We were right next to the car park. The checking in/checking out was quick and smooth. The room was very clean, so was our bathroom and there were the usual complimentary tea/coffee. Wifi was free and the room had a television with good programmes. Just outside our room, in the corridor, I saw another shower and toilet, again spotless clean. The only problem I had was the car park. You do need to be good in your parking abilities as the car park was quite small and tight and the car park was full when we were there. Apart from that, we were quite happy at Corner House Hotel, we had a good night's sleep as it was quiet, and the beds were comfortable, even though it was a bit warm as we were there during August. We paid £49 for just one night, breakfast was not included, however £49 was very good value!

Room Tip: Rooms in the annexe are next to the car park. Apart from your own room door, you have your own fron...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 21, 2013

We've stayed at various airport hotels in the past and this has been the most homely and best value we've come across. The rooms are adequately equipped, very clean generally and comfy beds as well as having good showers that wake you up early in the morning before departure. It's very good value considering the proximity to the airport. One downside is the size of the car park as other visitors have pointed out. It was ok for one night (and possibly because we arrived late) but I wouldn't want to leave my car there for any length of time while going on a trip. Was a bit disorganised as we booked a double and a twin room and ended up with two twins but that was minor. Very friendly although perhaps not to all the guests from what we saw. Would definitely recommend though and will stay there again when the need arises.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

The hotel is clean and well located respect to the airport.
Parking is the real problem.
They have a private parking, but it is really too small for the number of client they have and it is a real big mess.
Everybody parks in front of other cars and to remain blocked or have the car damaged is very easy.

1  Thank Birba52
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Just arrived home after a wonderful 3 nights at the corner house hotel.My husband,myself and my 3 children aged 6,5 and 2 stayed in the annex part of the hotel,which had a double bed,a bunk bed and a single bed,perfect for a large families like ourselves! The room was clean and welcoming,pleasant staff.Perfect for commuting to london with jorley train station only around the corner,with direct trains to london victoria! Will defiantly recommend to friends and family.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Stayed again at the Gatwick Corner House Hotel in Horley and quickly remembered why I love it so much I made a special effort to stay here the night of my arrival back in the UK. The service is brilliant and it really has everything going for it--great location to London Gatwick, airport transportation, delicious breakfast and you can even eat your evening meal there. Just perfect for flying into or out of Gatwick. This trip since I will return for another overnight I am also taking advantage of their bag storage. The only reason I gave "rooms" a 4 instead of 5 is that I always stay in a single room so I don't really feel like I know about the doubles or family rooms. The single for me is just the perfect ensuite. I love exploring the small village of Horley--shops and St. Bart's church--all within easy walking distance from the Corner House. Now they even have free Wifi! I'm so glad I discovered this place 13 years ago and will continue to return whenever I am in the UK. Thanks, Corner House!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

We stayed in the annex across the road from the main hotel but no problem. In fact, it was handy for the next-door hotel, Acorn's Lodge, which, we think, has a more interesting restaurant menu. I'm sure the Corner House food was fine but it's mainly "English Fayre". Also liked the bar which had a good, friendly atmosphere. Staff were fine and I would recommend this hotel as an overnight prior to an outbound Gatwick flight.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Horley
Travelodge Gatwick Airport Central
Holiday Inn London-Gatwick Airport
Airport Inn Gatwick
Airport Inn Gatwick
#8 of 11 in Horley
Langshott Manor Hotel Gatwick
Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (A23 Airport Way) Hotel
Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (North Terminal) Hotel

Been to Gatwick Corner House Hotel? Share your experiences!