“Very good highly recommend”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Taj Balti House

Taj Balti House
Ranked #81 of 116 Restaurants in Horley
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Eastern European
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
united kingdom
“Very good highly recommend”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

Brilliant, Really tasty food and very friendly staff. great value and definitely worth a visit or 2!

Visited April 2013

Grantown-on-Spey, United Kingdom
“Food was so tasty and fresh we went back”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

Need i say more, we visited this restaurant twice as the first experience was so good and we weren´t disappointed on the second visit. The food is prepared to order and is tasty obviously using fresh ingredients. A great range of Indian food so there will be something to suit everybody. The restaurant part is a little quiet as they seem to do more take away food rather than eat in. The staff were excellent and although there is no bar they let you take you own drinks in and don´t charge a corkage fee. The first time we went and we wanted some wine the staff told us to pop next door to the off licence and bring it in. The prices are excellent you will not beat them anywhere

• Visited March 2013
surrey
“A bit disappointed !”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

Been here loads of times but its going downhill. I think the management need to up their act a little food was poor and service just normal. Will try somewhere else in future

Visited April 2013
Luton
“Do not order take away- HAZARD!!!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

Having had a long day thought to my self stay in order some Indian food rather than going out again. Big mistake.

The day before I went to khushboo resturant and I loved it it was 5th on trip advisor looking at taj balti resturant I thought lets give this a try big mistake.

I order the food from justeat.com asked to be delieved to my room and ring me apon arrival. When the food arrived the driver rang and said can you collect your food from reception because I can't leave my car hear. I said please bring it to my room. His response I can't. Went to collect my food and no hello or hi just here you are and gone. Spoke to hotel reception see ask are the ok of some is dropping off food can leave their car out side the hotel main door. Hotel response there is no problem with that.

Went to my room fuming that I had to collect my food I mean the whole point of delivery is it is to your door. It like saying I live in flat I have ordered some food an the driver says come down stairs to collect. I don't think this company understand delivery to door.

The starter was lovely but the main course omg awful no flavour what so ever. Ok I order madrass for the first time. Every one knows i love hot food but this madrass had no flavour bland. I also balti that I have tried in various places however this place oomg no flavour again. I had bin the food.

Woke up the next morning and vomited all out. This place is a no go Zone.

You are better of eating from khushboo but not this place.

1 Thank Muhibul I
Rugby
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2012

The front of house waiter saw us looking at the menu outside in the rain and asked us to come inside to view it in the dry. We then chose to eat after he was so polite. It was a nice atmosphere, fantastic food and complimented by brilliant value prices! Definitely recommended to all!

• Visited December 2012