Airport Inn Gatwick
$92
$65
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Masslink Guest House(Horley)(Great Value!)
$81
$68
Hotels.com
$72
$61
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Gatwick Corner House Hotel(Horley)(Great Value!)
$82
Priceline
1,361 results
All reviewsmulti storeyunder coverthe busan early flightpounds per personmeal dealsouth terminalbunk bedswould stay againshort stayroom was clean and comfortablewake up callwhat it says on the tinbar and restaurantstayed for one nightshuttle servicenight's sleep
Reviewed February 27, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for one night and it was comfortable for the night. It was clean and quiet. I was able to print my ticket there and it had a shuttle bus. The problem here was that when I booked I was not told where to catch the shuttle and whilst I found the stop the hotel was under the companies name. After 20 mins of me asking every bus that pulled up I got it. Meanwhile, unknowingly while I was flying over, the hotel answered my email on this very question. A bit late! Also for dinner they had a deal for two. As a solo traveller I find this annoying and I had to pay extra for this deal. The food was average as was the breakfast and coffee. There was no where close, and it was wet and cold, (apparently a 20 min walk as I asked a local at the petrol station) to go out to get food and whilst I am happy to stay in and have a meal, I expect better for the money I paid. However, if i got a good deal, I would stay again. The staff were friendly and professional.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank huntinginthejungle
Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

I was in search for a hotel in Gatwick before my flight the next day. I found this hotel for a reasonable price. Once checked in with the Hotel, I was impressed. This hotel had a modern theme. It was a lot more impressive since the outside looked very bland and sketchy. The rooms were above and beyond my expectations with plenty of amenities. They were clean and the sheets were extremely comfortable.

The bar was located on the second floor. It was pretty spacious with a lot of room and good crowds. The hotel offers a quick shuttle service to the airport for 3 pounds, it was pretty reliable and on time. Overall, I would definitely check this place again on my travels to gatwick.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 25, 2014

This was the a Best Western / Moat House until recently and is described as such on the shuttle bus signs Etc. This is rather a double review in that we had an acceptable deal of £99.00 for one night plus 15 days parking for going away, the reasonably frequent shuttle is £3 per person, paying on the shuttle. Parking was easy and under cover although the car park did not appear to be very big, the room was fine. So a very good rating.
Returning however was not not such a good deal at £69.00, although this did include a reasonable buffet breakfast, they will also try to charge you an extra £7.00 for overnight parking, this should be sorted sorted out before hand. Check in was fairly chaotic in that their web site had problems and several people before us did rather hold things up. We were told we had a room which was larger but had extra beds, the room was not larger and had a bunk beds screwed to the wall these came right to the edge of the main bed, presumably a family room, I had the forethought to drape some spare towels, found in one of the drawers, to wrap around the steel frame, upper and lower, rather than find the in the middle of the night. Why we and some others were given these rooms in an otherwise very quiet hotel I am not sure.
So very much an average rating.

Room Tip: Don't take a "family room" if not required. Sort out single night parking fee.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ea217
Reviewed February 20, 2014

Value for money. However the hotel had not received the confirmation from the website when we got there. Luckily I had prinyed off the confirmation and the receptionist chased it up. . . . . . . . . .

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed January 28, 2014

I picked this hotel for the day before flying and 15 days parking as we were travelling down from Manchester.
I must say when we got the notification that the hotel had changed hands I was hoping that our choice was still a good one. I had nothing to worry about.....
On checking in we were allocated our room that was clean and maintained. As it was a Sunday evening and after a long drive we decided to have walk into the town which is about a 10 - 15 min walk, and had a drink at one of the pubs there. On returning back to the hotel we decided to have a meal in the Restaurant 2 for £29.99 excellent value, food was good and full of flavor. We asked if we could have a late check out as our flight wasnt until the evening, that was no problem. The car was in an underground car park which meant the car was dry for the 2 weeks we were away.
On returning back in England we decided to have another night at the hotel, as after a early morning start at our resort and then a 8.5hr flight I didnt want to drive another 4 hrs in the late evening. We ate again at the hotel and the food was fantastic, just what we needed after the long journey. Again checking in was no problem, room clean and what we expected, breakfast on both mornings was mega! May I say Sue West is an excellent host in the restaurant and has the place looking and working very well. Thanks to her it made our beginning and end to our holiday memorable.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple