Stayed here during a stopover between flights.
Don’t be fooled by the bus that turns up at the bus stop saying they can take you to the hotel as its not the hotel bus and he will charge you about 3 quid.
Check in was ok, a bit dry.
Got the key to my room and once I got there, I could hear the AC unit squealing from outside the door. No what you need when you have been traveling for days and desperate for some sleep.
Went back down to the reception and they changed the room.
The room was basic and tired with no TV remote control.
The room was clean but there were hairs on the bathroom floor, this is a pet hate of mine and can’t understand why this is so hard to achieve for cleaning staff.
When I checked out I was asked to pay the bill but I had already informed them when I checked in that all cost had already been paid by my company and the eventually agreed that it was paid.
I asked the receptionist what time the bus came and he told me it would be there in 10 mins. When I boarded the bus I was asked for my bus voucher?
I had to go back and asked the receptionist for a voucher for the bus, when I asked him why he never said that I needed a voucher when I asked when the bus would arrive he said I never asked about a voucher ??
I would have been disappointed I had paid the prices that they were advertising at the reception.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Gatwick Airport combines an excellent range of facilities and services for both the business and leisure travellers, including High Speed Internet Access, Conference and Banqueting facilities (for up to 120 delegates). Why not book Park, Stay and Go next time you fly from Gatwick. Click here.The Holiday Inn Gatwick Airport offers Exclusive Airport Parking / Long term parking packages with accommodation known as Park, Stay and Go packages. The Holiday Inn Gatwick Airport is ideally located at Jct 9a of the M23 and with easy links to the M25, A23 and A217, as well as being only half a mile from Gatwick Airport (with a shuttle bus running 24 hours everyday) and close to Manor Royal Industrial Estate. London is easily accessible from the Holiday Inn Gatwick Airport via the Gatwick Express to London Victoria leaving every 30 minutes. The Holiday Inn Gatwick Airport is an ideal choice if you are looking to stay in an Airport Hotel or looking for a hotel in one of the surrounding areas, for example, in Brighton, Surrey or even a London.Kids Eat & Stay Free**Terms and Conditions apply ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn London-Gatwick Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Gatwick Airport Hotel Horley
- Gatwick Airport Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Horley
- Horley Holiday Inn