Holiday Inn London-Gatwick Airport
  • Breakfast included
$79
$70
  • Room Service
Masslink Guest House(Horley)(Great Value!)
$81
$68
Gatwick Corner House Hotel(Horley)(Great Value!)
$82
Priceline
$111
  • Breakfast included
  • Bar/Lounge
2,115 results
All reviewsexecutive roomthe busone nightgatwick airportcar parkan early flightsouth terminalper person each waydays parkingper adultgood nights sleepnext morningbar and restaurantpre flight staycheck in was quicknight staybooked this hotel
Reviewed November 4, 2007

We only needed a room for a quick one nite stopover so the pricing on this hotel was the most reasonable I could find. The checkin was okay although we had a trainee...he tried his best to handle the process smoothly. The hotel smells like some sort of cleaning product..we saw the maids the next morning "febreezing" the rooms. After my sister had her pj's on I wanted to use the phone....but the line was totally dead. So I went back to reception to find out if they had a lock on the phone (as some cheap hotels do. ) James came down to our room and could not find out why and went back to the main desk and returned saying the management knew it was broken and it would be fixed the next morning and would we like to change rooms. Since my sister was already in bed we asked if we could have free breakfast instead and they agreed to it (value 20 USD per person). The room reminded us of a motel 6..very dated and run down. At breakfast the next day for some reason I looked into my mug and there was a 6 inch black hair in it...I almost gagged. To top it off the juice glass I picked up had a lipstick mark on it and some other gunk...so much for the free breakfast.
I would only stay here again if I couldn't find a better deal somewhere else... very poor.

Stayed: November 2007
Reviewed October 28, 2007

We had to book a hotel last minute as our flight home from Bermuda was delayed and we were not arriving until 1am and our onward flights were at 9.30am. This was the only place close to the airport that had a family room but at £150 for the night with no breakfast I thought it was very expensive. At least I thought we would have a nice large comfortable room. Wrong, we arrived at the hotel using the courtesy bus wich cost us £8 we later found out that we would have been cheaper in a taxi. By this time it was 2am and all we wanted to do was get some sleep as we had to get up at 6.30 am. When we got to our room we were very dissappointed, the room was small and the bed for the children was a sofa bed which had not been made up. There was a quilt and pillows in the cupboard but no sheet, when we pulled out the bed there was another quilt on the bed already that had to serve as a undersheet otherwise the children would have had to sleep directly on the mattress, this did not look like it was very clean. The room was small and it was very hot so I did not get much sleep. In the morning I looked at the bathroom and the bath looked like it could do with a good scrub so I just had a quick wash in the sink. We thought we woul grab a cup of tea in the room before we had to head off but then discovered that there was only 2 cups and one of them was badly cracked. I complained at checkout and they knocked £30 off the bill but I certainly would not stay there again. On our way out we stayed at the Travellodge which was £39 for the night, we had to make up the beds there but at least there were sheets. The rooms were about the same size and of the same standard so for the difference in price I would much rather stay at the travellodge.

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed October 23, 2007

We stayed here before flying out early the next day from the South Terminal.

The hotel was clean and the rooms were spacious., plenty of room for a family of 4. We didn't get to use many of the facilities as we arrived late in the evening.

A shuttle bus runs from the hotel to the South Terminal every 15 minutes - cost approx £2.50pp.

This hotel is a very good choice if you are staying over for one night, they also have some very good room rates with up to 14 days parking (on-site) included. We were a bit worried that the car park forms basically made you sign your life away and left absolutely no liability with the hotel but it all worked out ok and the car had the same milage we left it with!!

• Stayed: May 2007, traveled with family
Reviewed October 22, 2007

Stayed here for one night before our very early morning flight. There was three of us in the room. A comfortable double bed and a double sofa bed which i've been informed was very comfy. Good bathroom and TV. Rooom was clean, staff friendly, food nice and for the price of £70 I felt value for money. I would stay here again if i had an early morning flight.

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 16, 2007

One business trip here and everything went fine. Room clean and fairly well equipped. Bed comfy and I like the way the offer you a choice of pillows. Just watch the mini-bar - it's electronic and very sensitive and likes to charge you for things you haven't consumed! Food in the restaurant not bad either. All in all a good safe bet if you get a decent rate.

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank NorwichScot