“Little gem”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Ye Olde Six Bells

Ye Olde Six Bells
Ranked #3 of 116 Restaurants in Horley
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic, Bar scene, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Ye Olde Six Bells in Horley is a country pub & restaurant oozing rural charm and rustic character. Our picturesque surroundings provide the perfect backdrop for savouring the hearty, seasonal pub-food on our menu, and the carefully nurtured cask ales and fine wines gracing our bar.
Newquay, United Kingdom
“Little gem”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Great food,reasonable priced,attentive staff,well worth a visit.Try the steak and merlot pie yum.Although very busy only waited for 10mins.The only complaint could have turned the heat up bit chilly in restaurant

Visited February 2013

Port of Spain, Trinidad
“Pleasant meal”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

The menu was varied and interesting. Offered food pub style. Atmosphere was pleasant. Sat near the fireplace which was nice and warm. Service was fairly quick and the staff were pleasant and efficient. Taste was acceptable. Will go back again.

Visited February 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Rude!”
Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

We re-visited this lovely looking pub for Sunday lunch with my Mum who loves good pub food!! As we arrived early 12.00 we we were shown to our table, as my mum was paying we elected to buy the drinks...this is where it all started to go wrong! Approaching the bar to buy more drinks I was told by three very surly staff that I was to get drinks from waiting staff...when I mentioned that I did not want my mum to pay for drinks, they reluctantly served me!!!! The meal when it came was delicious but tiny...and for the money there was high expectations. What a shame as this has all the character but no substance!

London, United Kingdom
“Hidden Treasure”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

This is used to be my local, I have not been in since we left to work in Dubai however I am amazed it is just as I rember great atmosphere fantastic food all set in what must be one of the most traditional pubs in England.I will be back soon.

• Visited February 2013
Surrey England
“dissapointed”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Have visited previously & enjoyed,however this was not the case yesterday lunchtime yesterday. The restuarant was not busy at all the service was extremley slow & food of poor standard.

• Visited February 2013