Masslink Guest House
  • Free Internet
  • Breakfast included
All reviewssingle roomnice roomtaxiairportgatwickhoststransportkettle
Reviewed May 23, 2013

If you need clean, no thrills, bread and butter accomodation at an affordable price - this place more than fits the bill. Helpful owners and clean shared facilities ensured I had a good night's sleep with no worries about getting to the terminal the next morning. Speaking of which, it is possible to walk to the terminal from the Hotel if you have hand luggage or a smallish backpack and it took me less than 20 minutes. Anything bigger or bulkier than that, then use the owners drop off service - it's only a fiver as I recall.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Masslink, Owner at Masslink Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review Masslink Guest House and I am pleased you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

If you need a safe, comfy bed for the night near Gatwick and a place to leave your car try the Masslink guest house - its fantastic.

I was a bit nervous about 'park and fly'. It was my first time leaving my car keys with a stranger but Masslink looked after both me and my car superbly. The price was very reasonable and the guesthouse is less than 10 minutes to the airport. My car was parked on the guest house driveway with lots of other cars so I felt ok about leaving it. Keys are left in a safe that you can access after hours if necessary and the guest house owners were very well organised with pre-booked taxis, forms to fill in about your flight and all the information you could need about the local area.

My room was lovely. It was big, tea, coffee, TV and sink. The bathroom with shower was clean and my bed was comfy. I had a very early flight and the guest house manager made it easy for me to come and go in the middle of the night. The taxi they had booked on my behalf turned up exactly on time and I was made to feel very welcome.

Horley is lovely. There is a beautiful restaurant - The Six Bells a short walk away (5 minutes) and petrol in the village. The guest house is very easy to find and I will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the garden - its lovely.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Masslink, Owner at Masslink Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2013

Thank you for your very exceptional review of our guest house. It is so rewarding to hear that you enjoyed your stay, our facilities and your transfer to Gatwick Airport ran like clock work. (I have passed on your praise to the taxi company concerned). I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

Masslinks is easy to find being on a main road and provided all I needed for 3 ngts single stay from airport. I arrived early hours of morning and owner was most helpful in providing clear written details at the door about key, etc (it was far too late to be knocking on doors!).
The room was a basic standard single with shared bathroom and very quiet so no problems with sleeping. A good value for money guest house.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Masslink, Owner at Masslink Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

Thank you for your review of our Guest House. I am very pleased you found everythink to your liking and hope to welcome you once more in the not to distant future.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

We found the Masslink guest house outstanding. It just ticked all of the boxers, clean, warm and welcoming, together with a nice cooked full English breakfast before our delivery through to the airport, leaving our car safely parked up ready for our return.

Best regards, Tony and Lynne

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Masslink, Owner at Masslink Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2013

Thank you for reviewing our Guest House, Masslink. I am very pleased you enjoyed your stay and the convenience of leaving your car with use. I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Rooms were adequate and single bed size suitable. TV (Small), Coffee and tea facilities in the room, along with a sink. Shared Bathrooms and toilets - always clean. Wonderful breakfast served quickly and pleasantly by Alan the owner (I assume). I paid £41.50 per night and this included Bacon, Eggs, toast and Mushrooms and wonderful coffee. Perfectly positioned next door to Gatwick Airport. Not home but not far off it. I would certainly recommend it and I would certainly stay again. (spent 6 nights)

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for reviewing Masslink Guest House and I am very pleased you enjoyed your stay and hope to welcome you back again soon.