“Good accomodation near Gatwick”

Three Acres Bed and Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Horley
Three Acres Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #12 of 30 Horley B&B and Inns
Reviewed November 4, 2009

My husband and I stayed here the night before we flew out from Gatwick, and found the room to be comfortable and more than adequate for our needs.
Plenty of parking space charged at £2.50 per night.
It is around 5/10 mins from Gatwick, and Christine booked a taxi for our transfer to the airport when we arrived, for the next morning.
We will certainly be using this B&B again when we next travel.
Excellent value for money.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Jan M

Reviewed October 26, 2009

Stayed here twice over last 3 years and found the service and location perfect. Easy to find and park and really nice rooms. Only a few rooms so best to book up but it has a friendly welcome and very safe parking which is only a 3min taxi ride to from the airport terminal. I found it much better than using the airport hotels and wouldn't hesitate to return should we need to return.

• Stayed: May 2007, traveled with friends
3  Thank 050212rr
Reviewed July 27, 2009

My fiancee and I stayed here the night before an early flight out of Gatwick. My sister was very dubious about it as it was so cheap (35 GBP) but the B&B could not have been NICER. It was warm, clean, quiet, bathroom superb, loads of food for breakfast, and we were able to help ourselves which was FANTASTIC as we had an early flight. Christine organsied a taxi for us to airport (5 GBP) and it was prompt service. We took a train to Horley from London city and when we arrived (about 8.30pm) it was dark, and we called christine who gave us the name of a taxi company who arrived within minutes. It was a flat rate of 3.5GBP. I could not speak highly enough. I took some cards and gave them to my sister as I was just so impressed. If you need somewhere to stay on either side of a gatwick flight (or even just if you travelling by) LOOK NO FURTHER!. I even was impressed with swift response to my email enquiry about booking. Thanks again Christine.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Eri_B
Reviewed July 9, 2009

I stayed 1 night having flown from Malaga via Gatwick to Dublin. Excellent location to airport with courtesy service to and from airport. Clean, quiet accomodation and great value for money. Great parking facilities also.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled on business
4  Thank iremck
Reviewed March 12, 2009

This B & B is about 5 minutes from Gatwick airport. I left my car there for 4 days while I was abroad at a rate of 2.5 GBP a day and on the last night, after a late return flight, I stayed there. My single room was very small but totally adequate and the double rooms I saw the next day were a good size. My bathroom was nearby and was a beautiful modern room and spotlessly clean. Breakfast, included in the price, was self-service. There were cereals, yogurts,orange juice, fresh fruit, a toaster, bread, jams and hot drinks. The bedroom has a TV, a kettle with hot drinks, biscuits and a hair drier.
The owner Christine was extremely helpful, driving me to the airport after I left my car at the guest house. She gave me phone numbers to call for a taxi when I returned at night. The taxi cost 5 GBP. There is a 24 hour Tesco superstore right next door and I was able to do some shopping at midnight!
All in all I would recommend this very pleasant place for anyone using Gatwick and needing somewhere comfortable but inexpensive for the night. Although close to the airport the place is extremely quiet.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled solo