All reviews convenient location airport hotel pros sofa cons
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Dreadful, filthy hovel, I cannot believe anyone would be happy to pay for this place as a 3 star hotel as advertised by Holiday Extras. We booked 2 rooms one with a cot, arrived with a very tired baby who we were expected to put in a single bed, we asked where his cot was and then it appeared dumped outside the door with no mattress and no bedding. Walls, carpets, and especially the bathroom were filthy I will add pictures as the bathroom extractor fan had obviously not been cleaned for months. Would I stay again? not even if I was paid to do so.

Room tip: Dont stay here at all
Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed September 1, 2019

Low price, basic accommodation used by many who stay the night and leave their cars parked here as they take a holiday flying from Gatwick. The hotel is handy location, on the main road opposite a garage and late shop.
They really need to sort out their car park, it is just too small. Had a job to squeeze the car on the grass, avoiding what looked like big a hole in the ground. The 2nd night was no better. The room was basic, not the cleanest or best maintained but ok for the price. The en suite 'bathroom' was like a telephone box (remember them?) with a tiny sink and the shower had 2 settings - off and scalding hot. The toilet flush was very loud.
Having said that, the bed was quite comfy and the room not too hot (like so many are) and the wi-fi signal was excellent. Didn't have breakfast as it was too early I thought. Staff were pleasant enough. Basically a budget option near Gatwick but don't expect much here.

Reviewed August 31, 2019 via mobile

The only reason we ended up at this hotel was because tui changed out flights from Luton to Gatwick at the last minute and they booked us in here
This place is a disgrace if it hadn't of been so late at night we would of walked straight out
Bed sheets dirty
Curtains having of the pole
Carpet sticky
A total dive
Had the worse nights sleep ever
Our cats go to a better cattery than this place
Do not stay there if you manage to survive the night you'll have be able to try out for the paras

Date of stay: May 2019
Reviewed August 27, 2019 via mobile

We used this “hotel “ for overnight stay prior to travel abroad , as parking was included. The hotel is more a B&.B but without the breakfast . Breakfast consisted of cereal and make your own toast .

The room was ok , smelt of smoke and strong neutraliser air freshener. There were sweet wrappers and dirt in one of the drawers , which was cleaned when mentioned this .
There is no shuttle to Gatwick , we got a taxi which was efficient. The car park is rammed and very tight . Next time we will book with one of the chain hotels . We were disappointed here !

1  Thank D0lly16
Reviewed August 25, 2019

It was so bad we left, I just couldn't expect my grandchildren to sleep there. The skirting boards were filthy, the curtains were hanging, toilet seat was loose it stunk of bleach. The worst was he mattress protectors one had a dark stain another had what looked like a urine stain and another looked like it had blood stains. I complained straight away, he offered another room this had one double and a single, there was four of us. I asked to speak to the manager, was told he would not be there till ten the next day. I asked for his phone number got told they hadn't got it. Since then have not been able to get a refund. PLEASE DON'T STAY THERE, UNTILL YOU HAVE READ THE REVIEWS so you know what to expect.