“Unfriendly and indifferent staff”
Review of Prezzo - Midhurst

Prezzo - Midhurst
Ranked #17 of 43 Restaurants in Midhurst
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Waterlooville, United Kingdom
“Unfriendly and indifferent staff”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

My wife and my 2 close friends have used this particular restaurant several times over the past year or so. Our previous visits have been OK, food has been good, but I do like to be greeted with a welcoming smile, with the odd "please and thanks' thrown in during the meal.
Unfortunately, last nights visit was awful ! The young girls working at the restaurant seemed neither interested or concerned about making us welcome, tight faced and they just wanted to push a menu at us and expect an almost immediate order. I do like a little time to choose, but felt hurried, when asked for a little time, we were made to feel we were being a nuisance.
I am glad they took my voucher, I would not like to feel I had paid full cost for such indifferent service. We had all vowed not to return, boring menu compared to other Italian Restaurants and frosty young staff.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank John B

Haslemere, United Kingdom
“A Midhurst favourite”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Good service, good atmoshere, nice setting.
Can always use a voucher if you want and the food and service has always been very good.
A regular haunt tucked away round the back of Midhurst.

Visited August 2012
Midhurst, United Kingdom
“"Fantastic Restaurant, Very relaxing"”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

We have been to many Prezzo restaurants and Midhurst still remains our favourite. The restaurant is always looking smart, warm and enviting and the food is always great! I would recommend the chocolate fudge cake with ice cream for dessert. You won't be dissapointed!

• Visited August 2012
midhurst
“Sticky Table etc”
Reviewed July 28, 2012

We were going out somewhere but instead of cooking we decided to book a table and we rang up Prezzo's and specifically asked not to be put on a bench seat. . When we arrived there the waitress immediately got a menu and walked us over to the bench seats. We said no we booked a single table so she then took us to another table. We had only just sat down when a waitress asked us what we wanted to order we ordered wine and beer. We decided that i would have chicken with spinach and a mushroom sauce (Pollo Ai Fungai) My husband ordered Gorgonzola chicken. The waitress was so quick she was actually telling me what i wanted to go with my meal presuming i would have gratinated potatoes which i said NO i want a salad. No smile came with the order from her. I noticed that everytime i put my glass down it was sticking to the table. The table wasnt dirty but i asked if she would wipe the table again she cleared everything off and squirted the table with liquid spray and wiped it over and left it wet probably annoyed i asked them to do it. However the table was still sticky! so pretty obvious it is the spray they use. Meal came up and my husband couldnt taste any gorgonzola and the gratinated potatos were not brown on top and didnt have any taste to them. Mine was nice but much too much sauce. Tomato and onion salad ok. Nothing special at all same menu ever since we have used Prezzo's since they first opened a few years ago. Definately a nice ambience but would not rush to go back there again. Staff are indifferent.

• Visited July 2012
“Just great”
Reviewed May 27, 2012 via mobile

Superb service, good food, great atmosphere :) restaurant in modern style perfect for eating out.