“Very tasty food, friendly staff”
Review of Khan's Brasserie

Khan's Brasserie
Ranked #12 of 43 Restaurants in Midhurst
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Midhurst, United Kingdom
“Very tasty food, friendly staff”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Our 2nd visit and wont be the last. Tasty food, not a huge menu which is actually nice for a change, friendly staff and quick service. One of the best onion bhaji's I've tasted. Sides really good too, delicious aubergine, dal and okra.

• Visited November 2013

Midhurst, United Kingdom
“Best Indian in the uk”
Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

Iv been in search of a decent Indian which would match what I have sampled in India. This is the best I have come across. The staff were very friendly and the food was fantastic, lovely authentic tastes and not over priced!

Visited November 2013
manama
“Good Indian Food”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

I loved this place... the staff were so friendly and the food was really really good. Had a fun time and would definitely visit again

Visited October 2013
1 Thank andrea s
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Typical good-quality Indian”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Thank goodness we booked, even in October it was busy on a Saturday. Typical seating formation - one squeezes along a bench to the end and occasionally kicks your partner under the table when stretching out the legs; typical Indian ambiance. We ate lamb biryani and chicken passanda, with a side order of spinach and potato, mushroom fried rice and 2 naan, one keema, one peshwari. As usual, we could not eat everything, but what we had was good, apart from the naans which we felt were a bit stodgy. There was the usual cobra beer for him, light and good with the food, I had a glass of white which was better than the average wine served in Indian restaurants. Cost: just under £50.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Carol I
Dorset,UK
“Very disappointed :(”
Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

I don't usually like writing negative reviews on here but on this instance I feel quite strongly that I need to view our experience- considering that we only chose this restaurant purely on trip advisors many excellent reviews of Khans!?
We came to Midhurst for a weekend break away & I spent my time researching for somewhere to have an evening meal a couple of weeks before hand- at that time Khans Brasserie came out at no 1 in trip advisors recommendations.
We read these amazing reviews before we came & it was almost as though they were written about somewhere else entirely different, we were very disappointed & we are not particularly fussy people!
The restaurant looks lovely on the outside & very welcoming & the staff were friendly enough but as soon as the food came out, this let the restaurant down!
Me & my husband had different dishes & they both lacked flavour & were very bland.
We have Indians quite regularly at local restaurants at home & this was by far the worse one either of us had ever tasted! Even the curries from our local supermarket have more flavour!
I cannot understand how our experience varied so much from all the excellent reviews on here?!
The restaurant inside also felt a bit like a cave, it was baking hot- we were seated at a table right next to a radiator which was on!! (It read 19c on my car earlier that day so it wasn't cold lol!).
We turned radiator off but it was still unbearably warm in there & we couldn't wait to leave!
Ps I should mention that there wine was nice- not all Indian restaurants manage to stock good wine :)

• Visited October 2013