3,573 results
All reviews free bus heathrow airport the central bus station bath road comfortable bed next morning an early flight car park between flights an overnight stay booked this hotel hoppa bus stayed one night good nights sleep arora runway buses
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed here after our flight home from our holiday and the service was excellent and the breakfast was delicious. The rooms were very comfy and clean. Big thumbs up, we would highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
HM_HeathrowAirport, Front Office Manager at Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Sarahc011

Thank you for your excellent review pleased to see that you had an comfortable and enjoyable stay with us

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I would have liked to have put this hotel as good but unfortunately I had to take a point off due to an issue I have with the ‘holding deposit’. I stayed there 6 days ago and still have not received the £149 they take as a holding deposit back. In fact I even had to email the hotel to ask them to release it and was told that now I’d emailed them they would release it. Apparently within 7 days I would have it back. To me, this is not acceptable. I paid the £120 for the room in cash so don’t think you should then wait another week for more money to be put back.
Apart from that, the hotel is lovely, food nice, comfy beds and so convenient for the airport. I would stay here again but the deposit needs to be returned sooner and without chasing!

Date of stay: November 2018

Dear 286shellw

Thank you for your review and sharing your experience with us

Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

With Clean room, in room fridge, ironing board, coffee maker and great service, Floren ( I think polish guy) provided great service at a very busy check in time when a large group was there too. Room also had USB ports for easy charging, great for US travelers.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear vah154

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Enjoyed my stay here. Great views of Heathrow airport! Surprising quiet despite very close proximity to the airport - slept like a baby!!
Wonderful staff, especially Pilon, who helped me with a big reservation problem!! He was absolutely the kindest person at a time when I needed it! *Thank you!!
Room space is decent for 2 ppl, but housekeeping did miss cleaning our room even though she saw us leaving the room...
There's a free bus (U3) that takes you to the Heathrow terminal, where you can get a bus or tube ride into central London. Picks up right in front of the hotel and is a 2-3 min ride!! Loved this convenience and not having to use Uber or taxi. Taxi to/from airport is convenient and not expensive, best to have British on hand. Buffet isn't worth paying £15/day, but guess that depends on how hungry you are. Another suggestion: please provide half/half cream (not only skim milk packages) in the room.
I'd definitely stay here again, nonetheless.

Room tip: airport view is great - no noise from landing strip
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Mizraggy

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel is located a 10 minute ride from the Central Bus Terminal at Heathrow. The facility is reasonably new and the public facilities were in good condition.
The room was quite small, as was the bathroom but, nevertheless, they had all the required necessities. Insulation was good, no air traffic noise could be heard in the room. The bed was, however, far too soft and the wall to wall carpeting is never a pleasure in a hotel room. Breakfast was good and the service at all the hotel facilities was friendly and smooth.

Date of stay: October 2018