This is a thoroughly modern and well kept hotel a short (free public) bus ride from Heathrow's main bus terminal. We were surprised to see such a nice hotel especially for the price we paid. The room was immaculate, spacious and comfortable and had a wide selection of international TV channels. The breakfast was good, but otherwise we don't recommend the restaurant having had the worst fish & chips we encountered in UK there. We used this hotel for a two night stay to visit London briefly before departing Heathrow. For more extended stays, the transit time from the city center to the airport then via the bus could be a bit tiresome, but for a short trip it was fine. Kudos to the Arora for providing very high quality airport hotel accomodations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Heathrow, overlooking the North runway, Heathrow Hotel Bath Road (formerly Arora Hotel Heathrow) is only a stone's throw away from Heathrow Airport, with free transfers to terminal 1, 2, 3, terminal 4 as well as terminal 5 by public transport. The hotel is also served by the Hotel Hoppa. This 4 star hotel features 350 Superior and Premier accommodation bedrooms, meeting facilities for up to 100 delegates and an exclusive top floor boardroom, Smith's Grill and Bar, a 24-hour gym as well as on-site limited car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arora International Heathrow Harmondsworth
- Arora International Heathrow Hotel Harmondsworth
- Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport West Drayton, Greater London