We drove down, and found the Arora without too much trouble, on arriving at the reception we were greeted with a professional and smiling receptionist, and booked with no trouble, our room was on the first floor, unfortunately with a view of the back of the Police station. The room was nice, and clean, but some of the furniture had seen better days, surprisingly there was only one pillow each, which we rang down to reception asking for a couple more, and they duly arrived in less than 5 mins. Another surprise was only 3 tea bags and 3 little milk cartons, something that the hotel should look into, as we were gasping for a cuppa by that time, which left nothing for our usual cuppa in the morning, apart from a couple of lapses, we found this hotel very nice, and would recommend to all.
if your going to Heathrow, then there is the U3 free service bus, which we took into Heathrow, also available is the usual hotel hoppers at a charge of £4.50 one way with children free, which would be idea for family's.
Over all we liked this hotel and will use it again, but make sure we get an airport view room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Hyatt Place Heathrow Airport, you’ll enjoy the comfort you deserve and the convenience you crave. Plus, you’ll be in the heart of Heathrow Airport, just moments from Terminals 2, 3 and 5. Whether you are travelling for a business meeting or on a family vacation, our hotel is the ideal place to relax, meet and explore. What You’ll Love • The spacious rooms: 349 roomy rooms with our Cozy Corner chaise lounge • Waking up to breakfast: Start the day right with a fresh and heart breakfast from the Gallery Kitchen Breakfast options, served in our Gallery Cafe • Perk it up: Other perks include free Wi-Fi and a 24-hour StayFit Gym • Flexible meeting spaces: 2,422 sq ft of meeting space, perfect for a range of events and celebrations • Great transport options: Linking you to the airport, central London and beyond Hyatt Place London Heathrow is the perfect starting point for work or play when travelling through London Heathrow airport. Relax after a busy day in our spacious guestrooms, rest up, then wake up and experience our Gallery Kitchen Breakfast. Don’t be bound to a schedule; work out or get work done your way at our 24/7 StayFit Gym and e-room business centre. Our central location makes it easy to get around the city with shopping, sightseeing and the business hubs of several Global Companies all in the vicinity. Hotel Features • 349 spacious guestrooms with separate sleeping and living areas as well as our Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper • Signature Hyatt Grand Bed™, upscale bath toiletries, and hi-tech amenities • Free Wi-Fi and remote printing everywhere • Gallery Kitchen Breakfast • Gallery Café serves an a la carte menu for lunch and dinner • 24/7 Gallery Market offers perfectly packed grab n’ go items, from snacks and sandwiches to pastries • Coffee to Cocktails Bar offers a variety of specialty beverages • 24/7 StayFit Gym with Life Fitness machines, free weights, and exercise balls • Free public computers in the Gallery • 2,422 sq ft of flexible meeting and event space PARKING: Our hotel offers on-site parking at £12 per 24 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arora International Heathrow Harmondsworth
- Arora International Heathrow Hotel Harmondsworth
- Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport West Drayton, Greater London