“Close to Heathrow, calm and good value for money”

Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in West Drayton
Reviewed May 2, 2014

Great value for money, conveniently located close to LHR. Room well insulated from the airport noise so if you close your eyes as if the hotel located in the middle of know where so I was quite impressed with that specially my room on 3rd floor and overlooking the runway.

From LHR bus station you can take the free bus U3.
Despite I was disappointed with the waiting time at the check in desk due to a big group arriving from LHR due to a delayed flight I was satisfied with the smile and excellent assistance I received from SAM which is a star.

I will certainly be coming back to the Arora LHR.

Room Tip: Third floor away from the lift seems very quite. If you like the runway view make sure to request it...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Yasir E
Stephen C, General Manager at Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review the Arora Hotel Heathrow.

We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and appreciate your kind feedback and comments about the hotel and service.

Please accept my apologies for the delay on arrival at the hotel, it was good to hear however that Sam greeted you with a smile and offered excellent assistance.

Arora Hotel Heathrow

Write a ReviewReviews (3,144)

Reviewed May 2, 2014

The hotel was wonderful. The room was immaculate, one of the cleanest I have seen in a long time. Well done to the cleaning staff. The restaurant was great. Good food, great service. Breakfast was amazing. Thank you for a very enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to review the Arora Hotel Heathrow.

We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and appreciate your kind feedback and comments about the hotel and service.

Reviewed May 2, 2014

This hotel is very close to Heathrow but the double glazing is good - I didn't hear a single plane during my 3-night stay. The only noise was from the air con - until I worked out how to quieten it at night. Every staff member was helpful and polite and on several occasions went out of their way to 'go the extra mile', for example, going to the local shop to get me some soya milk for my breakfast! I was on a conference package and the conference team were very good, responding to our needs within minutes of a request. It was a very good experience. I had no trouble parking in the middle of the day although I heard the car park got very busy later in the evening.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to review the Arora Hotel Heathrow.

We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and found the team to be helpful and flexible with your specific requests. I’m sorry you had difficulties with the air conditioning although I am pleased you did get it working to your liking.

Reviewed April 30, 2014

I stayed at the hotel on 28th April for one night before flying off to China for a business trip. It is lovely hotel in all respects, nice clean rooms, comfortable bed but paring was a problem. The parking is in the lower ground and there were no parking spaces and I had to spend about 20 minutes going around the block and then a member of the hotel staff told me park at the disabled parking bay.

I booked this hotel through an agent and the price included parking at the long term heathrow car park until 10th May and I also paid £15.95 for a full english breakfast for 29th April. When I arrived to have my breakfast, I was informed by the person in charge in the resturant that my room number was not their system for the breakfast. I assured him that I have paid for the breakfast and I have the invoice in my room to prove it. This person was very polite and came to me three times and said that he has checked with the reception lady and the breakfast is not included. I told him that I will pay sign for breakfast but later I brought down the invoice from my room which clearly stated that the breakfast was included and has been added on an extra.

When I came down to check out the lady at the reception said that I have to pay for the breakfast as it is not included in the price. I showed her the invoice from the agent which clearly stated the breakfast has been added on. She took my invoice inside her back office and was away from the reception for about 10 minutes. I gentleman came out of the back office and gave me a quick stare and the went back again. The lady at the reception then came back and said that she will "LET ME OFF" and I dont have to pay but was rude in the manner you spoke to me. I believe the lady was of an Eastern European origin as she kept on showing me my invoice stating it reads i have to add on the breakfast whereas I indicated to her that it is reading is has been added on and i have paid £15.95 for it.
When I asked her the direction to the long term carpark, she was not willing to help and told me to read the road signs.

This lady thought I was trying to avoid the breakfast charges which is not true. She was simply not reading the invoice issued by the agent correctly.

It is a shame that I have to write this negative view for this otherwise a very good hotel. This lady should be given some training on how to be polite to the customers.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Stephen C, General Manager at Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review the Arora Hotel Heathrow.

We are pleased you found the hotel to be lovely and that you liked your clean and comfortable room. Thank you also for your feedback regarding car parking and I’m sorry if this caused you any inconvenience. We do have ample parking at the hotel however on very rare occasions the car park can become full. This is something we are looking to address this year by creating additional parking bays.

I’m sorry you felt the team member on reception was rude, we will ensure your feedback is shared with this person and that we can learn from the situation. However, having checked your confirmation from the travel agent it clearly states that your room rate was on a room only basis and breakfast was not included. If this is not the case please contact me with a copy of your confirmation at stephenclayton@arorahotels.com and I will investigate this further.

Thanks again for your review and we do hope you will consider Arora Hotels in the future.

Reviewed April 30, 2014

Stayed on a parking & room package. Very pleased with the comfortable, quiet room and it seemed good value. Pleasant, helpful staff. Didn't eat at the hotel and having seen the prices I would not plan to.

We had no problem parking when we arrived but were concerned at how overcrowded the car park was on our return. The hotel responded very quickly to my comments about this & say it's unusual, but if you book parking I would not recommend arriving without time to spare just in case it takes a while to sort out where they are going to put you!

Easy free bus ride to the airport from the road just outside, no problems. Coming back, we timed it perfectly and were lucky, but another time I'd go for a taxi on the return leg, especially if late at night, just to avoid the hassle of having to find the right one of many bus stops for the next among the several routes that serve this stop.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review the Arora Hotel Heathrow.

We are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and found the team to be pleasant and helpful and your room to be quiet, comfortable and good value for money.

I’m sorry you felt the menu prices in Smith’s Grill were too high. Locally sourced products and freshly made food does impact the prices and I’m confident that you would have enjoyed your experience. I do however take your comments on board and will continue to monitor value for money along with other guest feedback.

Reviewed April 30, 2014 via mobile

There are two of these hotels, one is further away from the airport than the other.

I stayed in the one a little further away (not the one next to the Sofitel).

This was a comfortable hotel and I got a good night's sleep but something rather peculiar was the smell. There were very strange smells all through the hotel, sometimes smelling like aviation fuel, and others smells I did not recognise.

Although comfortable, the room was someone dated as was the bathroom.

We got the free bus from the hotel to the airport rather than using the hoppa and while it was convenient, it was extremely busy... Next time I'd use the hoppa.

Restaurant was good with nice food and the staff were extremely friendly.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review the Arora Hotel Heathrow.

We are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and found the team to be friendly and helpful, that you liked Smith’s Grill and found your room to be comfortable.

We are sorry for the strange smell you encountered, I have not received any other feedback regarding this however we will continue to closely monitor this as we would do normally. Thank you also for your comments regarding the decor of the hotel, which is traditional and I appreciate not to everyone’s taste.

Reviewed April 29, 2014

We used this hotel with car parking as recommended by Virgin holidays.

Very good deal, car stays at hotel underground car park.
Room very good and clean.
We did not need breakfast but had an evening meal. Very enjoyable, expensive with drinks!!

Would stay again so recommend., We had a taxi to terminal 3 as just as cheap as the hopper bus.

Room Tip: We asked and got a ground floor as do not do lifts!!
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank pixiewhixy
Stephen C, General Manager at Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review the Arora Hotel Heathrow.

We really appreciate your kind feedback and comments about the hotel and we are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you also for your comments regarding Smith’s Grill, I’m glad you enjoyed your meal and appreciate your feedback regarding drinks prices. I will continue to monitor this area closely along with other guest feedback.

Also consider these accommodations in or near West Drayton
Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel
Leonardo Hotel London Heathrow Airport
Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport Terminal 5 Hotel
Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow
Sofitel London Heathrow
Ibis Styles London Heathrow Airport

Been to Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport? Share your experiences!