The hotel is easy to find on the perimeter of Heathrow airport. Check in and check out was friendly and efficient. The bedroom was typical corporate style, bland and uninteresting, but everything worked and the bathroom was well maintained. Breakfast is below average - the only choice of eggs offered was scrambled - and expensive. You would do better to take breakfast in the airport if you have a morning flight, especially from Terminal 5 which has some great choices for breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Heathrow, overlooking the North runway, Heathrow Hotel Bath Road (formerly Arora Hotel Heathrow) is only a stone's throw away from Heathrow Airport, with free transfers to terminal 1, 2, 3, terminal 4 as well as terminal 5 by public transport. The hotel is also served by the Hotel Hoppa. This 4 star hotel features 350 Superior and Premier accommodation bedrooms, meeting facilities for up to 100 delegates and an exclusive top floor boardroom, Smith's Grill and Bar, a 24-hour gym as well as on-site limited car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline and Hyatt Hotels Corporation so you can book your Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arora International Heathrow Harmondsworth
- Arora International Heathrow Hotel Harmondsworth
- Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport West Drayton, Greater London