We booked this through LateRooms on a Saturday afternoon for the Sunday night for a price of £45 for a double room. A little sceptical as to what we would get for this price at HEATHROW but after reading other peoples reviews decided to go with it. So pleased we did as the whole experience was just great. Location for T1, T2 and T3 very good. Check in efficient. Room was lovely with a bath/shower and proper bath towels which actually go around you! Very good heating and ventilation system. Room amenities good. Even though we were at the front the room was very quiet with no aircraft noise. Bed was a little too springy for our liking but non the less comfortable. Bar staff very pleasant serving tasty food in the bar from snacks to main courses. We paid extra for cooked breakfast £16pp and there was a good choice of food of good quality. Continental breakfast at approx £12.50 looked poor value in comparison. I would thoroughly recommend this hotel especially for the price we paid.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Hyatt Place Heathrow Airport, you’ll enjoy the comfort you deserve and the convenience you crave. Plus, you’ll be in the heart of Heathrow Airport, just moments from Terminals 2, 3 and 5. Whether you are travelling for a business meeting or on a family vacation, our hotel is the ideal place to relax, meet and explore. What You’ll Love • The spacious rooms: 349 roomy rooms with our Cozy Corner chaise lounge • Waking up to breakfast: Start the day right with a fresh and heart breakfast from the Gallery Kitchen Breakfast options, served in our Gallery Cafe • Perk it up: Other perks include free Wi-Fi and a 24-hour StayFit Gym • Flexible meeting spaces: 2,422 sq ft of meeting space, perfect for a range of events and celebrations • Great transport options: Linking you to the airport, central London and beyond Hyatt Place London Heathrow is the perfect starting point for work or play when travelling through London Heathrow airport. Relax after a busy day in our spacious guestrooms, rest up, then wake up and experience our Gallery Kitchen Breakfast. Don’t be bound to a schedule; work out or get work done your way at our 24/7 StayFit Gym and e-room business centre. Our central location makes it easy to get around the city with shopping, sightseeing and the business hubs of several Global Companies all in the vicinity. Hotel Features • 349 spacious guestrooms with separate sleeping and living areas as well as our Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper • Signature Hyatt Grand Bed™, upscale bath toiletries, and hi-tech amenities • Free Wi-Fi and remote printing everywhere • Gallery Kitchen Breakfast • Gallery Café serves an a la carte menu for lunch and dinner • 24/7 Gallery Market offers perfectly packed grab n’ go items, from snacks and sandwiches to pastries • Coffee to Cocktails Bar offers a variety of specialty beverages • 24/7 StayFit Gym with Life Fitness machines, free weights, and exercise balls • Free public computers in the Gallery • 2,422 sq ft of flexible meeting and event space PARKING: Our hotel offers on-site parking at £12 per 24 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arora International Heathrow Harmondsworth
- Arora International Heathrow Hotel Harmondsworth
- Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport West Drayton, Greater London