Over night layover at Heathrow? Consider staying at the Arora...it was free transportation from the Heathrow Central Bus Station...short walk from the terminal. Most friendly and helpful check in. Very comfortable, reasonable rooms, quiet with all conveniences. The best part however was the fact that we wanted to make a visit to Windsor Castle while we waited for our departure the next afternoon. We inquired at the desk as to how best to go, they were very helpful explaining the simplest way to go...when the manager on duty heard our conversation, he left his office and came out and said, "If you can wait ten minutes for me, I am going home and I'll be happy to drop you off at the Castle..it's on my way" How kind and considerate can you be? He may have stretched the truth a bit, I really doubt if it was exactly on his way...but he gave us a most pleasant ride and dropped us off at his choice of cafes for a coffee..which turned out to be a super place. He and the hotel made out brief stay in Heathrow just perfect! We are forever indebted to them for a very good memory. I'm sure that they give such personal service to all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Hyatt Place Heathrow Airport, you’ll enjoy the comfort you deserve and the convenience you crave. Plus, you’ll be in the heart of Heathrow Airport, just moments from Terminals 2, 3 and 5. Whether you are travelling for a business meeting or on a family vacation, our hotel is the ideal place to relax, meet and explore. What You’ll Love • The spacious rooms: 349 roomy rooms with our Cozy Corner chaise lounge • Waking up to breakfast: Start the day right with a fresh and heart breakfast from the Gallery Kitchen Breakfast options, served in our Gallery Cafe • Perk it up: Other perks include free Wi-Fi and a 24-hour StayFit Gym • Flexible meeting spaces: 2,422 sq ft of meeting space, perfect for a range of events and celebrations • Great transport options: Linking you to the airport, central London and beyond Hyatt Place London Heathrow is the perfect starting point for work or play when travelling through London Heathrow airport. Relax after a busy day in our spacious guestrooms, rest up, then wake up and experience our Gallery Kitchen Breakfast. Don’t be bound to a schedule; work out or get work done your way at our 24/7 StayFit Gym and e-room business centre. Our central location makes it easy to get around the city with shopping, sightseeing and the business hubs of several Global Companies all in the vicinity. Hotel Features • 349 spacious guestrooms with separate sleeping and living areas as well as our Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper • Signature Hyatt Grand Bed™, upscale bath toiletries, and hi-tech amenities • Free Wi-Fi and remote printing everywhere • Gallery Kitchen Breakfast • Gallery Café serves an a la carte menu for lunch and dinner • 24/7 Gallery Market offers perfectly packed grab n’ go items, from snacks and sandwiches to pastries • Coffee to Cocktails Bar offers a variety of specialty beverages • 24/7 StayFit Gym with Life Fitness machines, free weights, and exercise balls • Free public computers in the Gallery • 2,422 sq ft of flexible meeting and event space PARKING: Our hotel offers on-site parking at £12 per 24 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arora International Heathrow Harmondsworth
- Arora International Heathrow Hotel Harmondsworth
- Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport West Drayton, Greater London