“Would recommend”

Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in West Drayton
shropshire
“Would recommend”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Very convenient for Heathrow. Excellent customer service. Really good, relaxing restaurant. Comfortable and quiet rooms. Nothing to complain about. This was our third visit and the standards seem to get higher each time.

Room Tip: All we have stayed in have been fine.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Stephen C, General Manager at Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport, responded to this review, November 12, 2013

Arora Hotel Heathrow

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (537)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
Sandy, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 7, 2013

The hotel staff were efficient and friendly. The room was clean and comfortable. Food excellent. Very good value for money close to airport. Definitely recommend. Car parking available which was good as I being dropped off the following morning

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Bishops Stortford, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 7, 2013

This was my first stay at an Arora hotel so I had no idea what to expect.
I was very pleasantly surprised at both the standard of the hotel in terms of cleanliness and more importantly by the first class customer service that I received from every member of staff i came into contact with.
Smiley, friendly and professional staff of many nationalities which are a credit to the management.
Very clean rooms, public areas and good room service with more than adequate portions.
Great for the Airport and safe parking.
Would happily recommend to anyone.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Australia
Reviewed November 6, 2013

When we boarded the airport bus to go to the Arora I wondered just how far away it was from the pick-up terminal. Seemed we were travelling up and down side roads about about 10 minutes. It was a late afternoon on a very grey day. We checked in, which was handled efficiently and then went up to our room and opened the curtains. We were directly across from one of the main runways and spent about half a hour just watching the planes take off right in front of us. However the windows are so sound-proofed it was definitely a silent movie. In fact we never head a sound while in our room.

Of average size, with a comfortable bed, good closet space, an electric jug for making coffee, iron and ironing board and the best, most clearly explained heating and cooling system we have ever come across.

Everything was clean, the Internet was fast and wi-fi was free. I requested a couple of extra towels which were delivered immediately. Staff were efficient and polite. We had been travelling for about a month and this was an overnight stop before catching connecting flights back to Australia so we didn't want to do much. A good selection of TV channels, good lighting for reading in the room and a pleasant (if slightly overpriced) dining room provided a good break. We thought the room rate included breakfast and were surprised when told it didn't, so we had the (again overpriced) continental breakfast in the morning.

Everything was handled efficiently on checkout and the airport shuttle bus came right to the door to deliver us back to Heathrow. Relaxing and more than adequate, and it couldn't be more convenient. Would recommend over quick overnight pre or post-flight stays.

Room Tip: Sound proofing makes the rooms pleasant for quiet despite its airport location.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to review the Arora Hotel Heathrow.

I’m delighted you enjoyed your stay and would like to thank you for your kind feedback about the Team, the hotel and the facilities. I also take your comments on board regarding breakfast prices; our aim is to always offer great value with a good range of products.

E. Amherst, NY
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Close to Heathrow Terminals 1,2, 3 (can take the hopper or a cab) - a longer cab ride away from Terminals 4 and 5....I stayed here at the beginning (end of September) and at the end (October) of my European trip - first stay: Close to Heathrow, took a cab to the hotel, arrived at about 8:30 a.m. - check in was 2 but they would let me check in at noon - I was too tired and needed sleep, had a recent surgery and needed to rest my healing leg - for a reasonable fee they let me pay and check in four hours early - the room was clean, up-to-date and the bed was comfortable, I set my alarm to sleep until noon but slept until 1 ....There were even current "real" magazines in the room to read...Took the hopper to the terminal, then took the Picadilly line "tube" into London, went shopping and of course had to stop at Harrod's..... Family member met me for dinner and was able to park his car in the hotel parking lot for no fee....Front desk helped us with dinner suggestions/reservations.... Hotel arranged a cab for a 5:45 a.m. pick-up for me and the cab was on time! Felt good about staying here. Two weeks later, at the end of my trip in October, I stayed here again, this time with a family member - again I was given a spacious and clean room - can adjust the heat in the rooms by yourself - very nice bed quilt - the next morning the family member, a guest, and myself ate breakfast at the hotel restaurant - opens very early, which we needed as I had another early morning flight - we had the cold buffet - cereals, fruits, breads, juices, coffee, etc. Tasty and reasonably priced - good way to start the day...The staff was welcoming, and kept asking me if they could help me in any way as they saw that I was sometimes using a cane and still limping a bit - they were so helpful, so kind, I definitely would stay here again, I recommend this hotel to anyone in the Heathrow area....

Room Tip: Just tell the front desk what you want ......They helped me when I was there early and needed to sle...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Stephen C, General Manager at Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review the Arora Hotel Heathrow.

Thanks again for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back to Arora Hotel Heathrow!

Stockbridge, Georgia
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Excellent hotel! Clean and spacious rooms- with a large bed. Room also equipped with a large flat screen TV. Room had bottled water, coffee, tea, cookies, which we really enjoyed. Very comfortable with central heatng/air. Very nice bathroom with bath/shower. Highly recommended-first class accommodations...10 mins from rental car returns.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to review the Arora Hotel Heathrow.

I’m delighted you enjoyed your stay and found the spacious rooms to be clean, well equipped and comfortable. Thanks again for your review we look forward to welcoming you back to Arora Hotel Heathrow!

Chelmsford, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Stayed at the Arora on way to NY to celebrate my daughter's 18th. The hotel was excellent -great staff, restaurant was excellent and room facilities were brilliant too. Left my car for 7 days -very safe and excellently easy. Cost for hotel and parking was very reasonable -it would have cost much more for a taxi each way and the Arora was a brilliant relaxing way to start our trip. Highly recommended -will certainly use again.
Bev S

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to review the Arora Hotel Heathrow.

I’m delighted you enjoyed your stay and found the hotel to be excellent and that the Team were great! It was also great to hear you found our park and fly packages to be great value for money.

Also consider these accommodations in or near West Drayton
Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel
Ibis Styles London Heathrow Airport
Leonardo Hotel London Heathrow Airport
Sofitel London Heathrow
Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport Terminal 5 Hotel
Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel

Been to Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport? Share your experiences!