“Very convenient for Heathrow terminal 3”

Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in West Drayton
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Third time we have stayed here before flying in the morning. Hotel with everything you want for an overnight stay (clean and comfy) before flying in the morning. There is a public bus stop in front of hotel with a free bus to the terminals.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank AdventuresofScorch
Stephen C, General Manager at Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review the Arora Hotel Heathrow.

I’m delighted you enjoyed your stay and the hotel had everything you needed. It was also great hear you found the hotel to be clean and comfortable and that the transport links were convenient for the airport for you.

Thanks again for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back to Arora Hotel Heathrow!

Arora Hotel Heathrow

Write a ReviewReviews (3,076)

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Over the years My wife and I stopover at the Arora Hotel between our long haul BA flights between USA and the rest of the world. The staff are super friendly, professional and helpful, the hotel has a calm quiet ambience but everything we need is there, Smiths bar and restaurant provides good food and drink, gym to work out, free wi-fi in the rooms that are comfortable and spacious.

We have stayed there a number of times over the years and never had a bad experience. This time I had to change my reservation at short notice and Agata, the reservations agent accommodated me, even though it had been booked through a third party.

It may not be the closest hotel to T5 but there is a local bus service to the terminal (No.423) that stops right outside the hotel. Otherwise you can use the Hoppa Bus or taxis and pay between GBP 4 - 10.

All in all it is a very pleasant experience to stay at the Arora and really feel at home in a hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back of the hotel,away from the bar and restaurant and elevators are quieter, but overa...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank John P
Stephen C, General Manager at Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review the Arora Hotel Heathrow.

I’m pleased you enjoyed your stay and I would like to start by thanking you for your loyalty to the Arora Heathrow over the years.

It was great to hear that the team are super friendly, professional and helpful and that you like the consistently high service levels we provide here at Arora. Thank you for your kind comments regarding Agata, she will be over the moon when I read the review at today’s morning meeting.

Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

Great location, great staff, great value and quiet. Everything you want in an airport hotel.
Downside, we did ask for single beds not a double. Parking was £12 and I was warned its unsecured so had to bring all of our bags out, rather than leave most of them there.
We had room service and it was reasonably priced, the room was excellently appointed and the extra tea bags (and extra wifi password) were very welcome.
Would definitely stay there again. (Especially at trivago rates of £56 for both if us!

• Stayed: October 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review the Arora Hotel Heathrow.

I’m delighted you enjoyed your stay and found the hotel location convenient and the team to be helpful and friendly. It was also great to hear you enjoyed room service from Smith’s Grill and that your room was well appointed.

We are members the ParkMark safer security scheme and have secure entry and exit barriers and CCTV covering all areas of the car park. However we do still advise customers to take all belongings of value out of the car as an additional security measure. I do hope you were offered assistance with your luggage as we have Porter’s available 24-hours a day.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

A return trip to England brought me to beautiful, beautiful Bath for a third time. The only good thing about leaving that stunning city, was knowing that I would be staying at Arora Hotel Heathrow the night before my flight home to Buffalo. Having stayed there before, I KNEW it would be a pleasant experience; I was not disappointed. I was greeted at the front desk by a most welcoming staff member, who, when noticing on the computer screen that I was a repeat customer, genuinely seemed pleased to see me again! My room was large, CLEAN, and offered all of the extras I needed. Smith's restaurant is my go-to place for a delicious meal in an elegant atmosphere...but there I was in my jeans, and did not feel out of place. How lovely. The wait staff is appropriately attentive, the service is outstanding and the prices affordable. I can't say enough about this hotel. You could literally go in without a clue of how you'd get from point A to point B and every member of the staff would make it their business to walk you through it. I HIGHLY recommend the Arora-it's what a hotel SHOULD be.

Room Tip: I was in a room across the hall from the elevator...and never heard a thing!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to review the Arora Hotel Heathrow.

I’m delighted you enjoyed stay and found the team to be helpful and friendly and your room was spacious, clean and well equipped. It was also great to hear you enjoyed your visit to Smith’s Grill and found the food to be delicious and the service relaxed.

Thank you for your loyalty and again for your review - we look forward to welcoming you back to Arora Hotel Heathrow!

Reviewed October 15, 2013

We stayed 2 nights, one before a trip to Turkey and one on our return. While away extra luggage was looked after. The arrangements were all made some time earlier and the hotel did not disappoint. We were very mpressed.

Room Tip: Both rooms we had were quiet as the double glazing and fixed window kept out the noise.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review the Arora Hotel Heathrow.

I’m pleased you enjoyed your stay and found the hotel be efficient in looking after your luggage and that you liked our excellent triple glazed windows in our rooms.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

The Arora is a lovely Hotel which we booked as it got so many good reviews especially for being really quiet even under a flight path. It is really quiet and has quickly become a firm favourite as Aga gave us a free upgrade to a family room because we wanted an extra bed to help us sleep before a long haul flight. They are huge and have lots of space for stretching,yoga etc,and actually probably worth paying the extra for as they are so dark and quiet.
Thankyou Aga for running a great Hotel. From Sean and Kate Graham.
p.s. Thankyou Aga for a new towel so quickly delivered to our room when i used my wifes towel by accident when going for a very sweaty jog in the gym.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Stephen C, General Manager at Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review the Arora Hotel Heathrow.

I’m delighted you enjoyed your stay and would like to thank you for your kind comments about Aga who was delighted to hear she had been mentioned by name in your review. It was also great to hear you liked your spacious family room and that our hotel is your new favourite choice for Heathrow!

Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

Very nice rooms. Everything you need including an iron and ironing board in the room. I stayed during an overnight layover from Germany to San Francisco. It was 12 GBP to get from terminal 1 via taxi and the same by minicab to return which the hotel scheduled for me. There was a restaurant and bar on site. The only annoyance was the hotel was so crowded you had to make a reservation for the restaurant so I ended up eating in the bar.

• Stayed: October 2013
Stephen C, General Manager at Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2013

Thank you for your review of Arora Hotel Heathrow.

I’m pleased you enjoyed your stay and liked your room and the facilities within. I’m sorry you were unable to enjoy dinner in Smith’s Grill. Due its popularity we encourage bookings on arrival to avoid disappointment, I do hope you enjoyed your meal in Smith’s bar never the less.

The Team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Arora Hotel Heathrow on your next visit.

Many thanks,

Also consider these accommodations in or near West Drayton
Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel
Leonardo Hotel London Heathrow Airport
Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow
Sofitel London Heathrow
Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport Terminal 5 Hotel
Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel

Been to Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport? Share your experiences!